Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why wont my Display change?

Why wont my Display change?

I have followed the EXACT steps to change my display name and when I click save it says "Couldn't save changes..something went wrong.Give it another go?" I click it again it still doesn't work. I signed out and in again but still nothing
3 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out!

Hmm, are there any special characters in the display name you'd like to use? If yes, try without them to see if that would do the trick.

You can also try updating your display name with another device. If you were doing it from the phone until now, test from the desktop app instead,

Hope this helps. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

hi! I don’t know if you can help me with this but I’m having a similar problem, except instead of the display name it’s a problem with the profile picture and it won’t let me update it. It says the same thing, “Something went wrong. Give it another go?” I’ve tried signing out and on different devices but it says the same thing every time

Hi there @420ari

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

First up, it's well worth running a clean reinstall of the app on your device to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind giving a different internet connection a go to see if that makes the difference?

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts