Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WiFi problem

Solved!

WiFi problem

Hello, I have problems to connect my spotify from my android device with my home wifi , and only with it, because it works really great with other WiFi or with data connection.
I already have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, but it still doesn't work.
Anyone else have had this problem and know how can solve it? Thanks 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Some people have complained of connection after the last update -You can roll back to the older (2.8) version which can be found in the link in my signature. However if it's working on other WiFi connections this would be odd and more likely to be an issue with your router. Have you tried rebooting the router?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Some people have complained of connection after the last update -You can roll back to the older (2.8) version which can be found in the link in my signature. However if it's working on other WiFi connections this would be odd and more likely to be an issue with your router. Have you tried rebooting the router?

Android Troubleshooting:

My app crashes while on my home wifi. It works perfectly fine on wifi anywhere else and on data. It's quite frustrating. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it has made no difference.

I have the same problem. My iphone takes ages to connect to my home wifi. I works perfectly everywhere else (others wifis and 4g). I have tried to configurate my router, but it still doesn't work. My iPhone do connect after a while, but it is still quite frustrating especially when trying to play Spotify trough cromecast, since spotify keeps disconnect/reconnect to my wifi.

Hi @Maria483

Can i recommend you post in the ios forum as this one is for troubleshooting android. I personally have never owned an iPhone so would be unable to offer any assistance in afraid.

Android Troubleshooting:

Suggested posts