Country

Schweiz / Switzerland

Device

Samsung Galaxy 7

Operating System

Android Oreo (8.0.0)

My Question or Issue

Hallo Community,

Über das Sonos App habe ich zwei verschiede Konten verknüpft, das Hin und Her wechseln der Konten ging bis anhin problemlos. Letzte Woche habe ich von Spotify Premium Family zu Spotify Premium Duo gewechselt und seit da kann ich von meinem Spotify Konto (Hauptbenutzer/Verwalter des Abos) nichts mehr abspielen, es erscheint immer die Fehlermeldung: "Wiedergabe von "[SONGTITEL]" nicht möglich - Verbindung Spotify wurde getrennt". Wechsle ich zum Spotify Konto meiner Frau (Mitglied des Abos) kann ich die Musik problemlos über Sonos abspielen. Ich hatte bereits ein Ticket bei Sonos abgesetzt, aber sie haben mich zu Spotify verwiesen, da sie der Meinung sind, es liegt an meinem Spotify Konto.

Folgendes habe ich schon versucht:

- Konto aus Sonos App löschen und neuhinzugefügt

- Sonos App neuinstalliert

- Weitere Empfehlungen von Sonos ausgeführt (Channel Wechsel, WLAN und LAN Anschluss, usw.)

- Spotify App neuinstalliert

Ihr seid meine letzte Hilfe, hoffentlich habt Ihr eine Lösung für mich. Ein neues Konto möchte ich nicht erstellen oder anlegen.

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @donaldduck2633,

Thank you for getting back to us, we're sorry to hear you still have trouble.

The steps you've tried are very thorough and in most cases should resolve the issue. If your issue still persists, we'd suggest that you try and create a new account that you can connect to the speaker. You can take a look at this page to see how to create a new account and transfer your playlists so you can enjoy them on your new account as well.

If you want to keep the old account, you can try again getting in touch with the Sonos support. The team can investigate this further and give you more information about it because we don't have an access to their systems.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help you.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @donaldduck2633,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

We can see that you've tried different troubleshooting steps, which are all very good. Just to be on the safe side we'd recommend that you follow them in this order:

1. Unlink the Spotify account in the Sonos App:
  2. Remove Sonos on the Spotify website.
  3. Try these steps to run a clean reinstall of the Spotify app. That way you can make sure that the cache is not leading to this issue.Log in to the Spotify App
  4. Link the Spotify account in the Sonos App.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest that you make sure that you have enabled permissions for the Sonos and Spotify app in your phone's settings.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'd be happy to help you.

ElenaModerator

Hey @Elena,

I have bad news, your suggestions didn't help, I tried everything and I also gave Sonos and Spotify the full permission, but the problem still exist.

I hope you have another idea, how to fix my problem, because before I changed to Premium Duo, everything worked as designed 🙂

Marked as solution

Hey @donaldduck2633,

Thank you for getting back to us, we're sorry to hear you still have trouble.

The steps you've tried are very thorough and in most cases should resolve the issue. If your issue still persists, we'd suggest that you try and create a new account that you can connect to the speaker. You can take a look at this page to see how to create a new account and transfer your playlists so you can enjoy them on your new account as well.

If you want to keep the old account, you can try again getting in touch with the Sonos support. The team can investigate this further and give you more information about it because we don't have an access to their systems.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help you.

ElenaModerator

Suggested posts