Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will "Radio" work when I'm outside the US?

Solved!

Will "Radio" work when I'm outside the US?

Say, in Central America. I'm a so-called Premium customer. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry, my last message might have been confusing. Allow me to clarify.

As a customer in the US, you'd be using the US service and be able to access the features and catalog that come attached. So, you should be able to use the Radio function abroad, as you'd still be technically accessing the US "version" of the service - Even if you go to countries that don't have Spotify.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I'm in Guatemala now. It works!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hello,

With Premium, you can use Spotify anywhere in the world, as long as you have a connection. However, be aware of any data charges you might incur when using Spotify abroad - I'd recommend using Wi-Fi where you can.
Airhorn Enthusiast

@David wrote:
Hello,

With Premium, you can use Spotify anywhere in the world, as long as you have a connection. However, be aware of any data charges you might incur when using Spotify abroad - I'd recommend using Wi-Fi where you can.

Also Free radio outside US?

Thanks David, Does that include Radio in countries that do not have Spotify?
@David wrote:
Hello,

Marked as solution

As a customer in the US, you'd be using the US service and be able to access the features and catalog that come attached. So, you should be able to use the Radio function abroad, as you'd still be technically accessing the US "version" of the service - Even if you go to countries that don't have Spotify.
Airhorn Enthusiast

@David wrote:

Awesome answer, thanks.

Marked as solution

I'm in Guatemala now. It works!

Suggested posts