Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't let me log in

Solved!

Won't let me log in

What do I do when it won't let me log into the app? It keeps saying username password wrong and then I changed the password just incase but still can't get in. I am driven demented!
46 Replies

i had a very old original version of Spotify, who yesterday gave this issue. I uninstalled and installed from Google Play, but even error of incorrect username and password. I can access by my PC, but not from Android smartphone and tablet...

I downloaded the app and it says sign up or log in and every time I click log in it won’t let me. I tried to delete the app and re-downloaded it but that wouldn’t work and I also tried going through the website then onto the app. still nothing.

I'm having the same problem on my android phone.  Put the username and password in and when I tap log in it looks like it's going to work then switches back to the log in page.

I even reset my password so I know I'm entering the correct info.

I downloaded the app again from the Google play store, tried all the ideas mentioned here, and it still does not work. I googled the issue and everything said they were banning people from hacked versions but I think they may have messed up causing a bug to block people (like me) who have always used the actual official app. Spotify, please fix your app. Until then, I'm giving up and going to SoundCloud.

I had that problem to, and just solved it.

In my case, apparently in my account it was said that I am in another country, so once I changed it my problem was solved.

My Spotify app logged me out and when I tried to log in I got a notification saying Spotify is only available abroad for 14 days. What should I do? I've already deleted and reinstalled the app and that didn't work either. 

Thx, 

ItstheRock100 

I pay £9:99 a month and I have a 9 hour playlist on Spotify I’ve  hanged my password and tried with email and my username and it still won’t work to be honest I’m very disappointed with the service 

Suggested posts