Wrapped 2018 doesn't work and it is so annoyingggg

Solved!

Wrapped 2018 doesn't work and it is so annoyingggg

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Argentina 

My Question or Issue

I have tried in my mobile and my tablet but in the mobile it just appears a black screen that says 1/10 and i can't do anything. In the tablet, it is the lila screen with Also nothing. In dont know what to dooooo i want to see my wrapped pleaseeee help meee

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi all,
I have not noticed this issue, when I first clicked on it I got the black page aswell, but then I simply reloaded the page and after waiting about a minute, my 2018 wrapped worked just fine, I would suggest doing what I did if that doesn't work let me know,
Best of Luck,
Jack

View solution in original post

11 Replies

the exact same thing is my problem too. I get till the page you described and that's it. Nothing works after that. I tried it on my phone and my laptop and different browers. Please Spotify fix this!!!

My laptop looks like this and my phone is just completely blank

WRAPPED.JPG

that is the black screen on my phone! i still cant solve the problem!!

Same, not working at all

Same here. I've tried this on multiple devices and all I get is a black screen that says 1/9 (and then it won't let me go any further of that this).

Same. It’s saying “hmm something went wrong” but that’s it. 

Marked as solution

Hi all,
I have not noticed this issue, when I first clicked on it I got the black page aswell, but then I simply reloaded the page and after waiting about a minute, my 2018 wrapped worked just fine, I would suggest doing what I did if that doesn't work let me know,
Best of Luck,
Jack

Hi Jack

I just wanted to tell you that I love you

I can't believe the amount of Times I had tried and the solution was that easy!

Best wishes

Paloma

THANK YOU

Excellent to hear!

this doesnt work!

Suggested posts