Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ZTE Blade problems

ZTE Blade problems

Hi spotify. Thank you for a great product! However, I feel there is no reason for me to continue my subscription since the spotify app works very poorly on my ZTE Blade. It crashes constantly. If you get around to solving it, please contact me and i will happily subscribe once again. Thank you.

2 Replies

Hi, I am also experience problems with my newly bought ZTE Blade III. It does not work with Spotify. It downloads OK from the Play store, but when I try to start it, it gives a display with the name Spotify on top and the three horizontal lines up in the left corner (symbol for the menu for Playlists, News, People etc). Apart from this the screen is all white...

I have reported the problem to Spotify, but if anybody of you already has a solution, please let me know.

My new blade when playing Bluetooth in my 2015 Ford fiesta won't display artist or song info only "unknown" is displayed but my old zte grand max displayed it fine so not sure if my ford sync needs updated or spotify does either way I'm disappointed! 

Suggested posts