audio drops on nest mini

Jeremy

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your replies in this thread.

We frequently receive reports about issues with Chromecast and other Cast devices, but they all seem to be intermittent.

From what we understand, Google is aware of this, but we do not have any other info at the moment.

On our end, we're continuously making improvements and optimizations to the app, including the Connect functionality, so this could improve with time, but at the moment we cannot offer a direct solution.

Acknowledge we understand this can cause frustration and thank for their understanding as well.

Take care!

Re: audio drops on nest mini

DerFern
Regular

Sorry for double posting, but here is a screenshot of what I was trying to explain. 

Screenshot_20210401-193530.jpg

Jeremy

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your replies in this thread.

We frequently receive reports about issues with Chromecast and other Cast devices, but they all seem to be intermittent.

From what we understand, Google is aware of this, but we do not have any other info at the moment.

On our end, we're continuously making improvements and optimizations to the app, including the Connect functionality, so this could improve with time, but at the moment we cannot offer a direct solution.

Acknowledge we understand this can cause frustration and thank for their understanding as well.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

DerFern
Regular

Well yes, this is heavily frustrating and disapponting. I just made an account on a competing streaming service for further testing purposes and so far (three days in) everything works perfect. 

I am a spotify customer for years and really love the huge collection of content I can choose from, but I really rely on this special device working perfectly, as it is located in the one room where about all of my family life happens. That being said, until this problem seems to be solved, I´ll use another streaming service. Too bad, as all of the other services don´t offer that variety of podcasts and obviously lack the exclusives, which are great. 

SUGGESTED POSTS