Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Samsung G4 and Ford Sync after latest update

Hi, After the latest update of Spotify on the 26 June, Spotify no longer seems to work with my Ford Sync system that it has been working fine for the last few months. When i say not working Spotify no longer appears in My mobile apps screen, I have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    After the latest update of Spotify on the 26 June, Spotify no longer seems to work with my Ford Sync system that it has been working fine for the last few months. When i say not wor...
  • ABSje
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My gift card could not redeem

Firstly, I felt very frustrated with spotify. All the information on customer support shown on website is useless!! I bought a gift card tonight, my gift card PIN number is started with INC, after I entered the code, it shown 'unfortunately this Prem...

• Casual Listener
  • Firstly, I felt very frustrated with spotify. All the information on customer support shown on website is useless!! I bought a gift card tonight, my gift card PIN number is started with INC, after I ...
  • SherrielYu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding the current song in play list

How do I find the current playing in the playlist?Before the lastest update, it would automaticly jump to the currently playing song when moving from the "playing" screen back to the playlist. Scrolling to find it in a list of 1000s of songs is not a...

• How do I find the current playing in the playlist? Before the lastest update, it would automaticly jump to the currently playing song when moving from the "playing" screen back to the playlist. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sound Went Off and won't turn back on

My kindle's sound went off and sometimes I can fix it with pressing the sound buttons, but right now, it's taking forever. It won't turn the sound back on no matter what I do. I need help fixing it.

• My kindle's sound went off and sometimes I can fix it with pressing the sound buttons, but right now, it's taking forever. It won't turn the sound back on no matter what I do. I need help fixing it.
  • godspeed
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Search Option Is Gone

On my Samsung phone, I went to go search for some songs to add to my playlist when I realized that the actual 'search' option wasn't there. I made a new account to see if that was the problem but it still isn't there. I don't know what happened, any ...

• On my Samsung phone, I went to go search for some songs to add to my playlist when I realized that the actual 'search' option wasn't there. I made a new account to see if that was the problem but it ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update to premium

I'm trying to put in my card info and it always says that something went wrong... I also tried to use PayPal and it said the same thing.

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to put in my card info and it always says that something went wrong... I also tried to use PayPal and it said the same thing.
  • Leanak
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Help me!
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Show only songs are that are on the device.

Hi, Is there some way to have Spotify on Android show only the songs/playlists that are already downloaded?Finding music on my device when offline is really really annoying. T.

• Hi,   Is there some way to have Spotify on Android show only the songs/playlists that are already downloaded? Finding music on my device when offline is really really annoying.   T. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist on Android Wear

When are you going to support playlist on Android Wear or do Spotify have a deal with Apple. So we have to wait a year or two before we get that feature ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wearablesoftware.wearspotifyplayerIter let 3 part...

• Casual Listener
  • When are you going to support playlist on Android Wear or do Spotify have a deal with Apple. So we have to wait a year or two before we get that feature ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?i...
  • flyingACE
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login causing problems

Hi,I use Spotify to stream music at work, but my workplace blocks Facebook. What is happening is that when Spotify attempts to "verify" my account using Facebook credentials, it is being blocked, due to the overall Facebook block. I am thus unable to...

• Hi, I use Spotify to stream music at work, but my workplace blocks Facebook. What is happening is that when Spotify attempts to "verify" my account using Facebook credentials, it is being blocked,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music is showing up on desktop, but not on the android app??

All of my saved music is showing up on my desktop app, but not on my phone app.I didn't mess with any of the settings on my phone or Spotify prior to this, nor do I think it updated anything that would affect this.It's so weird. Help please?

• All of my saved music is showing up on my desktop app, but not on my phone app. I didn't mess with any of the settings on my phone or Spotify prior to this, nor do I think it updated anything that w...
  • Turtleman
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone restarts everytime I try to open spotify

Have been using spotfy on my Alacatel one touch phone for ages, suddenly if I open it the phone turns off and restarts. Have iuninstalled and re-installed Help please

• Casual Listener
  • Have been using spotfy on my Alacatel one touch phone for ages,  suddenly if I open it the phone turns off and restarts.      Have iuninstalled and re-installed   Help pl...
  • Mosaic-
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to spotify using wifi, 4G works fine

Hey guys I've got a problem with my spotify, when i'm linked to my home wifi it keeps saying: no internet connection. but when i switch to 4G it works just fine, this is on my HTC one M8 ( with worked fine yesterday) But when i try spotify on my ipad...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys I've got a problem with my spotify, when i'm linked to my home wifi it keeps saying: no internet connection. but when i switch to 4G it works just fine, this is on my HTC one M8 ( with worke...
  • Sss2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help

I accidently logged out of my spotify I've tried everything to get back in. I found my old account and I'm using that for now but my other account I don't know my information at all and I'm being charged on that account. I don't know how to stop the ...

• I accidently logged out of my spotify I've tried everything to get back in. I found my old account and I'm using that for now but my other account I don't know my information at all and I'm being cha...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Droid doesn't show up in the Devices list anymore!

I've tried absolutely everything I can find (a lot of people have written about this - some have found solutions and others haven't). My droid and my MacBook Pro are connected to the same WiFi network in my house. My phone has shown up in the device ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried absolutely everything I can find (a lot of people have written about this - some have found solutions and others haven't). My droid and my MacBook Pro are connected to the same WiFi networ...
  • estradasp
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Search Tab Goes Missing from the Left-hand Menu

Hi, I am using Spotify version 3.1.0.1117 in my trusty Toshiba Thrive (AT100) that runs Android version 4.0.4. I think it has just updated to the latest Spotify version and I notice that after initialising, the Search tab would go missing from the le...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am using Spotify version 3.1.0.1117 in my trusty Toshiba Thrive (AT100) that runs Android version 4.0.4. I think it has just updated to the latest Spotify version and I notice that aft...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Left-hand Menu
    Search Tab
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops playing

Every 30 minutes its stops playing... Also is there away to save downloaded music to phone

• Every 30 minutes its stops playing... Also is there away to save downloaded music to phone
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] "Songs" in "My Music" is empty on mobile but completely fine on Desktop

Since recently the mobile app doesn't display My Music songs the. The "Songs" section just tells me that I can go to 'browse' section. The "Albums" section is empty as well. The "Artists" section shows some of my artists, but the song counts for each...

• Regular
  • Since recently the mobile app doesn't display My Music songs the. The "Songs" section just tells me that I can go to 'browse' section. The "Albums" section is empty as well. The "Artists" section sho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music disappeared suddenly

I was listening to my music offline and decided to take a nap for about an hour. I restart the app and 90% of my music vanished. I'm on a trip and can't download all of them ago. Decided to try out the $1 premium trial and I don't feel compelled to r...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to my music offline and decided to take a nap for about an hour. I restart the app and 90% of my music vanished. I'm on a trip and can't download all of them ago. Decided to try out t...
  • Ursidaeus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • disappear
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems syncing offline

I have been using Spotify premium for a while and until now didn't have any big problem, but recently I changed my Galaxy S4 for a Galaxy S6 Edge, and since then I've been having problems syncing my collection offline.Each song is taking about 1 hour...

• I have been using Spotify premium for a while and until now didn't have any big problem, but recently I changed my Galaxy S4 for a Galaxy S6 Edge, and since then I've been having problems syncing my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.0.2
    Galaxy S6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login Fails But Continues To Playlist

Description Fresh installation; attempting to login (with correct information) causes "Login Failed" to be displayed and then the account's playlist and songs are shown (as if login worked). Then intermittently it returns to Login screen for a few se...

• Casual Listener
  • Description Fresh installation; attempting to login (with correct information) causes "Login Failed" to be displayed and then the account's playlist and songs are shown (as if login worked). Then i...
  • Bebeau89
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes