Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

can't login anymore

Solved!

can't login anymore

Plan

Free

Country

France

Device

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra AND Windows 10Pro
Operating System

Windows 10Pro

My Question or Issue

hello, I am no able to connect anymore for 3 days now. This is happening simultaneously on my phone and windows.
I tried connection with facebook (my usual way of connection),
(the connection with facebook was active already. but in case there's a problem with facebook, I tried to delete the link in facebook and recreate it again. This action seems to work (I also get the facebook confirmation email that this action has been done), but then when I try to connect on Spotify, I get again the message "Something went wrong" on the phone and "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or take a look at our help area" on windows.
and also email:
response is login and password incorrect (I haven't changed the password myself and I am using a password tool, so I am not typing it incorrectly). When I try password forgotten to try to reset it, I never get an email, so I thought maybe my account has been deleted. So I tried to recreate an account (sign up) with this email address but it says the email already exists.

I tried with different browsers (Chrome, Edge), with and without a VPN, and I get the same result.

I tried with another account with the same browser and this is working well.

What can I do ? Please help, Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @snospam1,

Thanks for reaching out and kudos for the troubleshooting you've done.

In this case, it's best to reach out to the folks over at Customer Support, as they're the ones who can take a closer look at this and assist you further.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

By the way, as I can't connect with my main account, I am using this secondary account to connect and beeing able to write this post. the main account has another email of course. 

Marked as solution

Hey @snospam1,

Thanks for reaching out and kudos for the troubleshooting you've done.

In this case, it's best to reach out to the folks over at Customer Support, as they're the ones who can take a closer look at this and assist you further.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Me ajudem por favor ,estou pagando e não consigo acessar minha conta mais

Hello, 

I contacted the Customer Supportand they helped me. My account was locked.

Mantengo mi cuenta de spotify premium activa, pero de un día para otro dejaron de aparecerme las traducciones de las canciones, hubo un tiempo donde no salia ni las letras.

My son’s access to our family plan was blocked a couple of weeks ago. The log in will not accept his user name and password. I have removed his account from the plan and sent a link for a new one but he still can’t log in

Suggested posts