Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't select download

can't select download

..other than from playlist view. This new version seems like a downgrade with an ugly and annoying huge shuffle button (I never shuffle).
3 Replies

Uninstalled and canceling my subscription.

Actually I like it, yes there are a few annoyances. But part of the whole software development programme is to identify these and tailor the product to suit the majority.

There is an idea to be able to switch off the shuffle button, suggest you search and add kudos to this. I myself use it frequently and as such it does not bother me.

It's a shame to see you feel the need to login just to post your annoyance and then that you are cancelling subscription. If you haven't already I would urge you to continue a little longer as I'm sure things will improve, this is the first iteration of the new format with many new features such as 'Your Music' and the new UI design.... Maybe posting some constructive feedback and applying kudos to relevant ideas to promote your thoughts would be a better approach in getting something close to what you are looking for. 

Negative comments and threats/actions of cancelling subscription only reflect negatively upon yourself. In such what could be constructive and valuable feedback gets overshadowed by your threat and does not get the appropriate attention.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

...and try getting to know the Your Music feature. All albums, artists and songs added there can be made available offline.

Suggested posts