Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cannot add to playlist since update

cannot add to playlist since update

I think there was an update when you click the drop down for a song or album and click save, download or add to playlist it doesn't work at all. I have removed Spotify and reinstalled still the same
5 Replies

Hey, I'm here to help. 🙂
Could you please post a screenshot, I'm sure we can fix this issue that way!

Same here. Reinstalled, turned off my blue light filter (though I most certainly should not have to do this just to hear my music) and still nothing. Can't even go to album or artist. This update is terrible and I'm considering just canceling my premium account because I'm so frustrated.

Not the Original Poster but experiencing same issue. After tapping 'Add to Playlist' simply nothing happens. It doesn't show me available playlists to add it to, just closes off the UI and goes back to the page I was on.

Sprint LG G5 running Android 7.0
Spotify Version 7.9.0.746 armV7
Screenshot_2017-03-18-13-10-44.png

Have you tried turning off the blue light filter (if you are using one)?

Are you effin' kidding me?!!
Since I just installed the last update (after reading many reviews about latest version), I too was unable to add to playlist, etc. Uninstalled, cleared cache partition, still didn't work.
Thanks to the post about the blue-blocker filter, I turned off c.f.lumen app and voila! BUT I never had that issue before in all my years of using Spotify. Argh! This is a BUG and needs to be fixed! I don't have this issue with other music apps. Sheesh.

Galaxy s7 edge running Android 6
Spotify Version 7.9.0.746 armV7

Suggested posts