Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

email address & password

email address & password

I have a spotify premium account but i don't remember the email address i used. I know the username and the password i used is not right, even though I think that is it. what do i do? I would like to at least cancel the premium  account so that i don;t get charged... please help

2 Replies

i used my sister's account to ask this btw lol what a mess

Hey chryssahatz

Firstly. do not share any information with anyone at any cost in this community or other third-party services, except the official staff at Spotify. You can go through the below mentioned processes.

If you know your username, you can reset your password here.

If you don't remember your username, you can find it for sure.

If you’ve used Spotify on a Mac, PC, or Android, you can find it from information stored in the device.

On your Mac:

1. Open Finder on your Mac.
  2. Click Go > Library in the menu bar. (You may need to hold the Alt key if Library isn't visible.)
  3. Open Application Support > Spotify > Users
  4. All usernames you've logged into on this device will show under this folder.

On your Windows:

1. In the lower-left corner of your PC home screen, click the Start icon > File Explorer > This PC.
  2. Open C: > Users > Your computer's Username > App Data
    Note: If you can't find App Data, open the Start menu and type in Run in the search box. Select Run and type in appdata and press enter.
  3. Open Local > Spotify > Users.
  4. All usernames you've logged into on this device will show under this folder. 

OR

On your Android

1. Connect your phone to a computer with a USB cable.
  2. In your computer files, find and open Android > data > com.spotify.music > files > spotifycache > users.
  3. All usernames you've logged into on this device will show under this folder. 

OR

You may also try to search emails from Spotify in your emails. It takes no time to search for emails with any email service provider. If you find any emails from Spotify, it is possible that you have an account linked to it.

Ok.

Keep me posted. Tell me if you get it.

Suggested posts