Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

equaliser

Solved!

equaliser

We need an equaliser now. Paying for flat music isn't good. Please get it sorted spotify.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify Equalizer for Android and iOS
When I was doing my research work for this article, I came across many online posts which claimed that Spotify introduced the equalizer feature in one of its latest app update on Android. But when I tried it on my own, I didnโ€™t find the feature. Further when I read the comments, it seemed that I was not alone whose app was missing it. But now I know a way we can get it working and thatโ€™s by installing the Equalizer app.

There are many equalizer apps available for Android that can modify the sound, but the best thing about this eponymous app is that it integrates seamlessly with the Spotify app. After you have installed Equalizer, navigate to Spotify settings and select the option Sound settings. Once you select the option, the equalizer app will open up and you will be able to change the sound settings. The app comes in both free and pro versions, and the only limitation of the free version is that you cannot save the manual settings you do on the equalizer.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

5 Replies

Hi @jostto ,

An idea like this has been submitted to the idea exchange. Add your kudos here http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Add-Equalizer-in-Spotify/idi-p/4249 and hopefully it will get added!

Hope that helps!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Marked as solution

Spotify Equalizer for Android and iOS
When I was doing my research work for this article, I came across many online posts which claimed that Spotify introduced the equalizer feature in one of its latest app update on Android. But when I tried it on my own, I didnโ€™t find the feature. Further when I read the comments, it seemed that I was not alone whose app was missing it. But now I know a way we can get it working and thatโ€™s by installing the Equalizer app.

There are many equalizer apps available for Android that can modify the sound, but the best thing about this eponymous app is that it integrates seamlessly with the Spotify app. After you have installed Equalizer, navigate to Spotify settings and select the option Sound settings. Once you select the option, the equalizer app will open up and you will be able to change the sound settings. The app comes in both free and pro versions, and the only limitation of the free version is that you cannot save the manual settings you do on the equalizer.
Marked as solution

On most devices you can use the android EQ with Spotify (Settings > Audio Effects).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts