my app keeps saying its in offline mode and i cant make it switch to online

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

What are you running it on?

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I am having the same issue and I am have ASUS Transformer TF101 with the new beta. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

What are you running it on?

----------------
Marked as solution

I am having the same issue and I am have ASUS Transformer TF101 with the new beta. 

me too. asus tf101.

i cant play any song now . i have premium account and songs wont play. it just keeps saying 

the action is not possible in offline mode

i cant switch it in to on line mode, i have clicked the green O I button to online aswell.

image enclosed

spotify.png

any ideas. may have to cancel.

Just throwing in that I am having the same problem on a ASUS TF101

I am running Windows 7... Have same error.. I pay for premium.. I did change my facebook password but I dunno if that did anything.. I cannot switch to online mode.. heeeelpp!

@terrorsignal wrote:

I am running Windows 7... Have same error.. I pay for premium.. I did change my facebook password but I dunno if that did anything.. I cannot switch to online mode.. heeeelpp!

This is the Android forum. For Windows there are whole range of things to check, but you should post over in the Windows forum rather than going off topic here

----------------

I may need some help fixing the problem on Spotify in my mother's computer please and stop taking them away from me and I want to listen all my musics

Suggested posts