Gig Goer
This is still haqening after 2 updates what is goin on at spotify
14 Replies

Re: ipoblem with audio stopping after songs but still playing

user-removed
Not applicable

@hanrandr

Hello:

Can you please post your devices, and Spotify app versions this is happening with?

hanrandr
Gig Goer
Sony xperiaT it started happening 3updates ago the current one is 4.9.0.992

user-removed
Not applicable

@hanrandr

Have you tried doing a clean reinstall? Uninstall the app, reboot the device, and then reinstall the app from the Android App store. 

https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/reinstallation-of-spotify/?in=search

Also what connection type does this happen with, WiFi or carrier connection, and do you know if you are getting consistent 4G connection if on a carrier when streaming?

Can you post what your Android OS version that is on the device currently as well?

Edited to add: Also are you on a premium or an ad supported account?

I am going to also move this thread post over to Help - Android: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/bd-p/spotifyandroid

hanrandr
Gig Goer
I am a premium member its 4.9.0.992 I have had 3updates inc the new one and it still has the prob I have done the reinstallation and it still has the problem of no audio but still playing it happens when the song goes to the nxt one the songs are downloaded on my playlists its not a wi-fi prob its when the nxt song goes into the next but not after every song usually 2or3then it happens

user-removed
Not applicable

I have samsung core, android 4.1, premium, and I have the same problem as all users. its not a model problem or a version of android problem and is no a stream online or ofline problem, i check everything its a bug.

user-removed
Not applicable

@hanrandr

Trying to get a clarification here, this song skipping happens with content on playlists when they are offlined correct, playing content without using any WiFi or phone carrier signal? 

Also I need your current Android OS version number, not the Spotify app version number, as you have already provide it in a previous post. This information is for when I escalate this thread for your issue, and the Spotify mods have all the necessary information from the get go.

user-removed
Not applicable

@JuanFrancisco

Hello:

You have a Samsung phone with Android OS 4.1 correct, what is your current Spotify App version that you have currently?

hanrandr
Gig Goer
XperiaT 4.1.2

hanrandr
Gig Goer
XperiaT 4.1.2 yes it happens when playing downloaded songs from playlists or when in the car so wi-fi isnt involved I am premium member
SUGGESTED POSTS