Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

lastfm doesnt work with new update and weird playback issues

Solved!

lastfm doesnt work with new update and weird playback issues

Hi

I get weird playback issues when gets to the next song. It doesn't show the next song and I can't pause or skip the song. I have to kill the process instead. This didn't happen in the preview release.

Also last. Fm scrobbling doesn't work, when I enter in the details and press back to save the settings, the user name and password section goes blank. It even goes blank when I change something like the cross fade time.
Do I simply need to reset since I was using the beta or are other people experiencing the same issues?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@arj wrote:

Also last. Fm scrobbling doesn't work, when I enter in the details and press back to save the settings, the user name and password section goes blank. It even goes blank when I change something like the cross fade time.
Do I simply need to reset since I was using the beta or are other people experiencing the same issues?

Works fine for me - when you finish entering your password, press the Enter button to confirm it. The password field will fill up with **** all the way to the end so you can be sure it's been saved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@arj wrote:

Works fine for me - when you finish entering your password, press the Enter button to confirm it. The password field will fill up with **** all the way to the end so you can be sure it's been saved.

Well im an idiot. I'll see if I still get the playback issues

bump

Suggested posts