Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

lost downloads/recovery...please help

lost downloads/recovery...please help

Just randomly, I opened up my Spotify and all my downloaded music in my playlist was gone.  Additionally I tried to re-download them and my downloads are stuck at 0%.  Any help would be appreciated.

6 Replies

I am using Spotify premium

Hello,

Do you have no downloaded playlists anymore? If not, you may want to try a clean installation. You should be able to sync playlists after doing this. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

it worked for like 2 albums, but I dont want to keep having to uninstall/reinstall

I seem to be having the same problem. I used Spotify premium on my Android, and quite randomly I will open the Spotify app and my downloaded playlists have become undownloaded.  In the past month, this has happened three times, so I have to keep redownloading the playlists that I listen to, which can be quite irritating; especially because one of the playlist contains music not found on Spotify, so I have to sync with files on my computer.  Is there any thing that triggers this and if it can be avoided?

I seem to have the same problem. I think it happens the moment a lose my wifi connection, after reconnecting all my downloaded files are lost.

Do you have no downloaded playlists anymore? If not, you may want to try a clean installation. You should be able to sync playlists after doing this. 

Suggested posts