Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline mode not working

offline mode not working

hi im a premium user and am trying to download songs so i can listen to them offline but once there done it loggs me out and when i go back in theyve gone again!need help!

it didnt do this on the old version!

plus when i go into my sd storage theres nothing in there either!

9 Replies

What device are you using and which operating system and version?

I am using a galaxy s3 on vodafone if that helps

@davidwilkes I moved your posts into the android section. You can find your android version under android settings/device/about.

Could you describe exactly what you do, step by step for me please.

I click on the album I want and slide the offline button so it starts to download the songs! Once its done a few minutes later it will log me out then log me back in and the album iv just downloaded for offline mode has gone so cnt use it! Like I said before this didnt happen on the old version just this one!

Plus ive just noticed that even when I leave the app and go back on to it lster im logged out

Please follow these steps:

1. Got to the spotify settings page, scroll down to the bottom and tap "Delete cache and saved data"
  2. Uninstall spotify
  3. Reformat the external SD card using the phone
  4. Go to Play and download spotify music (not spotify)

Let me know if it works after doing that please.

i had the same issue your fix worked for me

I just deleted the app and re downloaded it again and it works fine now. hope this helps.

That is not a fix.

That is a worst case scenario for the traveller who was hoping and payting to have music off line available.

This really happens too often.

Don't forget: Premium users have to be on line to listen to music off line.

Suggested posts