Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

offline playlists still buffering

offline playlists still buffering

I drive all day and sometimes have bad service so I went with premium so I can download my playlists and play offline. I thought I'd be able to play my playlists without worry of being in a dead spot and having my music pause but this isn't the case. It doesn't seem worth paying if I can't have the uninterrupted music. Am I doing something wrong,
3 Replies

Maybe you ran out of space and songs didn't download properly?

I still have 10gigs of storage on my sd card. And I am setting it to
offline before using it

Oh well, gotcha.

I'm using iPhone so maybe the app has some bugs on Android.

I'm basically on my 2-month trial since last night, and everything has worked smoothly so far (offline download).

Don't mean to treat you like if you were dumb, but what I do is: Go to album, "Save", then "Download" (or offline, whatever it's called). A couple minutes later the album is downloaded and I get a green icon (arrow pointing down) next to the album, when viewed through "Your Music". If the album hasn't downloaded completely (all songs), then all I see is a "not available offline" message when trying to see the album songs, but I can play the already downloaded ones individually from "Songs".

So far I haven't tested downloading single songs, just full albums, for what it's worth.

Suggested posts