Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playback

playback

I have just signed up to premium but find that i cannot play any tracks from my playlist. I press play button but nothing happens. What am i dping wrong. Also can't play playlist when offline. I thought this was a feature for premium users. Need advice.

3 Replies

To play tracks while offline you need to sync them while online first. Use the 'Offline Playlists' button at the top then select which playlists you want available then wait for them to download.

Not sure about the inability to play tracks while online though - are you sure you have a decent 'net connection - could it be particularly slow and spending a long time buffering/caching?
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

sorry  i don't think i explained my problem effiently.  I have downloaded  spotify to my andriod phone. i can see my playlist but when i select a tune  to play i cannot get playback. The app justs sits there doing nothing. also although I am connected to a wi-fi connection and to internet on my android phone when trying to play my playllist phone says offline. I just am a bit confused at what i am doing wrong.

What kind of phone do you have? It doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong - the playback just isn't starting for some reason.

You could try changing the stream quality in your app's options, or resetting your wireless router.
There's always 3G streaming to try as well, though I wouldn't recommend this if you don't have a data plan with your network provider as it can be expensive.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts