Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

playlist radio missing

Solved!

playlist radio missing

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

Motorola One Action

Operating System

Android 10

App Version

Issue:

In the android app, the GO TO PLAYLIST RADIO option seems to be gone. I cleared cache, force stopped and even rinstalled the app, but the playlist radio option is not there. I can still see it in the web version.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Aliciamejillas,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend the steps in that guide, as they’re very thorough and make sure no damaged leftover files remain. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

If that doesn't fix things, it's possible you're experiencing a case of this Ongoing Issue we have right now. You can +VOTE and subscribe to it, if you haven't already. We'll keep you posted on any updates on the matter there, as soon as there are any.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Aliciamejillas,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend the steps in that guide, as they’re very thorough and make sure no damaged leftover files remain. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

If that doesn't fix things, it's possible you're experiencing a case of this Ongoing Issue we have right now. You can +VOTE and subscribe to it, if you haven't already. We'll keep you posted on any updates on the matter there, as soon as there are any.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you for answering.

I'm afraid the clean reinstall did not work.

This advice from the other thread you mentioned did work though, so I will be using that for now.

"It seems that some users are able to start a radio if they bring up the playlist menu by holding down its title in their library."

Hey there @Aliciamejillas

Fantastic news! Give us a shout if it starts misbehaving again; we're always here to help. 

Have a great 🙂

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts