Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Don't Play this Song" is gone?

Solved!

"Don't Play this Song" is gone?

Is the 'Don't Play this song again' function gone? I remember it used to exist, but I can't find it through settings or the three dots menu on the song

Premium

Moto Mod

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @nactiv.

Thanks for posting your question in the Community 🙂

Currently, it's only possible to like/dislike a song in a Made for You playlist. This includes Discover Weekly, Release Radar and your Daily Mixes.

There was an idea created about what you suggested in the Community, however this has since been closed, and Spotify has decided that this is a feature which we won't be implementing for the time being. 

Hope that answers your question! Let us know if you have any other questions 😉

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @nactiv.

Thanks for posting your question in the Community 🙂

Currently, it's only possible to like/dislike a song in a Made for You playlist. This includes Discover Weekly, Release Radar and your Daily Mixes.

There was an idea created about what you suggested in the Community, however this has since been closed, and Spotify has decided that this is a feature which we won't be implementing for the time being. 

Hope that answers your question! Let us know if you have any other questions 😉

Spotify is WRONG to have chosen this lack of solution. It is yet another example of spotify being more interested in monetization of the service than actually providing value for service. This seems to be the way of doing buisness today. Sadly Spotify is losing this customer.

Yep. I just can't handle the garbage being suggested in my personal Spotify playlists. Reminds me of a decade ago when Hulu started messing with people's watchlists, and a left for years until long after they fixed it.

Anyways, I just set a permanent block on the payment for my Spotify family account. Heading over to try a 60 day free trial with Pandora.

Please put it back!!!  I use to keep my phone out so I could hit the - sign but now it wont sink up with what is playing on my computer so that does not even work!!!!

WHAT?!? I'm sorry, but lastly, spotify is recommending lots of **bleep** in my playlists. There must be a way to show that I don't want that. There used to be, WHY WOULD YOU REMOVE IT

I'm already a tidal subscriber, but use spotify much more for the algorithm. If you guys can't fix that, I'm switching over completely. Screw this. Spotify is useless to me if it plays stuff I don't like.

PUT IT BACK!!!!!!

Suggested posts