really weird aesthetic change

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

(Galaxy A13 5G)

My Question or Issue

Some really weird aesthetic changes happened on my spotify, and its really annoying me. First of all, song previews are gone, and i cant see song covers either. The edit playlist button is also gone. Also there is no option to move songs on a playlist to other playlists, and theres no option to favorite. I asked my friends if this happened to them and none of this happened to any of them. I would really appreciate it if someone could find a solution!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Tawnyesnt,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Could you try to log out > restart your phone > log back in to see if that makes any difference for you?

It's also a good idea to try clearing your cache with the steps here in order to remove any old files that might be interfering with the app's performance.

In case the issue persists, could you ask a friend or a family member to log in on your phone and test this out to see if they'll experience the same?

Let us know how it goes. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Tawnyesnt,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Could you try to log out > restart your phone > log back in to see if that makes any difference for you?

It's also a good idea to try clearing your cache with the steps here in order to remove any old files that might be interfering with the app's performance.

In case the issue persists, could you ask a friend or a family member to log in on your phone and test this out to see if they'll experience the same?

Let us know how it goes. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts