Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

remote volume control

remote volume control

Plan

Premium

My Question or Issue

Do i have the ability to control the volume on the playing device, from a different device?

4 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

It depends if the other device is the one you're currently playing from. Could you give us an example? 🙂

let's say i start playing music on my S3 phone and i put it down somewhere, while i am using my A3 phone to do something else.

I cannot use the A3 to change the volume of the music played from the S3. Instead, it changes the Ringtone volume of the A3.

Both have active internet connection and latest Spotify version installed, and the notification player is showing on my A3 saying "music is playing on S3"

Hey again @user-removed,

You should be able to control the volume of the device you are using as a speaker, in your case the S3.

On your A3, simply pull up the player from the bottom so you can see the play/pause/next/previous buttons etc. The device your music is being played on should appear there - press it and more options should be shown, including a volume bar. 

If that doesn't work, please get back to us with a screenshot, or preferably a video showing us something different. 

Hope that help 🙂

it doesn't work

Screenshot_20181001-192319_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20181001-192354_Spotify.jpg

Suggested posts