Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

shuffle, where are you!?

shuffle, where are you!?

Hi

I have the Galaxy Watch 4. I'm sure I read that the shuffle function for offline music has now been rolled out but I cannot see the option anywhere on my watch. 

Any ideas? Thanks

3 Replies

Hi there @Leicesterfan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We can confirm that the new watches using WearOS currently don't have an option to play the locally stored tracks on shuffle. We've passed this on to the right team here with Spotify to look into this.

There're others that feel just like you and want this feature to be part of the WearOS experience and as such, they've created this idea. We recommend voting and subscribing to the idea, as we'll be using its thread to keep everyone updated on any developments.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I'm very confused then. Your colleague (in that idea you linked to) said that:

'We have some updates to share regarding Shuffle in Wear OS, as we can confirm that it's available and gradually being rolled out."

Is that not the case then? I'm sure the shuffle request was the main point being made in that original post!!!?

Hey @Leicesterfan

Thanks for getting back to us. 

As mentioned in the idea thread, the Shuffle option is being gradually rolled out so it's expected that not all users will see it at the moment.

While we can't commit to a specific timeline for this to be available to all users, we'd suggest keeping the app up to date so that you don't miss it.

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts