spotify no reproduce canciones

spotify no reproduce canciones

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

Samsung J4 plus

cuando selecciono una cancion, la barra de abajo no se mueve y tampoco se reproduce la cancion. esto solo es en la aplicacion de spotify en mi celular, ya probé en spotify lite, spotify web y en la app de computadora y en ellas anda

4 Replies

Hi there @artemiss,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community.

As a first step, we recommend logging out, restarting your phone, and logging back in. If this doesn't do the trick, it's worth running a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this guide. This is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, could you try using a different connection, like mobile data or another WiFi network, and let us know if there's any difference?

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi,

I have the same problem. Desinstalation dosn't help, the problem persist. 

Also, I alredy have used different connections. Is the same with all.

This only occurs in my celphone (samsung A71).

Thanks

Me pasa lo mismo, no puedo reproducir canciones que no estén descargadas.

Hello folks,

Could you please provide some more info on what exactly is happening on your end? We’re currently looking into some issues that might be related to what you’re describing:

If you’re experiencing something different, it’d be great if you can send us the exact steps to recreate the issue or a screen recording, so we can have a closer look.

Keep us posted!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts