Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify quits immediately

spotify quits immediately

Hello!

I looked for other topic other solution, but nothing good for me. I have a Android 5.1.1 Xiaomi Redmi3 Pro. There was no problem until today morning. Spotify quit from my phone and I can not make it work again. What I did:

- uninstalled ( i think perfectly )

- I have no SD CARD

- I have a huge free memory and processor

- I restarted my phone

- reinstalled many times

- checked battery options

- quit from all other offlline and online pc where I ran spotify

when I start spotify, screen goes black like starting and then quit.

Any idea?

7 Replies

I hace the same problem with my telephone xianomi red mini

when did it happened to You? Did You reinstall android software?

I have the same problem - the only way is to clear the app data and log in. Once the app closes, it won't open again. I have to clear the app data all over again!

Today I realised that If my phone goes to sleep, and before I open the lockscreen, the spotify is running and I can change p.e. tracks and I can stop but nothing else. After I open my lockscreen then spotify not working again. Interesting, but if it does not solve I will not pay next month fee.

I installed a previous version of Spotify and it works again. Maybe the next update will solve the problem. Until that, I use older version!

Hi  @Drluisgama , @jnslnet

@guszty44 is correct, I think it could be fixed by the older version.

I found similar experience in this community, please check out the solution here.

Hope it helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I'm not a Spotify employee

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution.

If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Hi @Drluisgama and jnslnet

@guszty44 is correct.

I think it could be fixed by the older version, I found similar experience in this community, please check out the solution here.

Hope it helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I'm not a Spotify employee

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution.

If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Suggested posts