Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

sync error not enough space on device

Solved!

sync error not enough space on device

I have over 8g free space on my device and 50g on my micro sd, Spotify consistently telling me it can't sync or download as there's not enough space??

Any ideas guys? Anyone had the same issue?

I tried reinstalling, tried formatting sd card, tried emptying the cashe.. Nothing working??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The same thing has been happening to me! I've "deleted the cache" like 8 or 9 times now and it still brings up the error message!!!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

The same thing has been happening to me! I've "deleted the cache" like 8 or 9 times now and it still brings up the error message!!!

You can try delete cache again, reninstall spotify app and don't forget to set download quality to extreme. 

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

I set my download quality to extreme, connected to wifi and still have plenty of space left, and it's telling me the same thing. What can I do?

The audio files of exteme quality are about two times or more bigger than normal quality.
Sincerely, Eka Awaludin

Please try suggestions provided here

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Android-4-4-2-Cache-on-external-SD-card-is-possible/m-...

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

I have the same problem, but I'm using the internal space. 

I have 1,6Gb free.

Any ideias?

In God we trust. Everything else we test.
LG-D685 / 8Gb SD card

I uninstalled and installed back and it worked.

In God we trust. Everything else we test.
LG-D685 / 8Gb SD card

None of these suggestions or fixes work. AT ALL. You cannot delete anything from the SD card pertaining to Spotify and even if you do get it deleted from a windows machine, all the files you delete just come back. This is a joke. I cant install the app on the phone storage and store the offline files for use on my SD card anymore?

Suggested posts