Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

synchronization problem htc tatto

synchronization problem htc tatto

Hello,

Since a few days, I can't listen the music that I synchronized on my mobile.

Also, from time to time, when launching the app, I get a pop up telling me that my 30 trial days have expired (I am a premium member). On top of that, I can synchronize my mobile and my computer. It is very annoying. When reading comments on android market, it seems that I am not the only one experiencing those kind of problems.

Best regards,

Sebastian

2 Replies

Hello Sebastian,

I've taken a look at your account. Your premium does appear to be working just fine - Ensure that you are logging in with your "cracrabobo@hotmail.fr" email address on both devices.

On your Android device, after getting the message, does it automatically place you offline?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hello David,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I reconnected myself with cracrabobo account and It, indeed, seems to work better. The thing that puzzles me is that It stopped working all of a sudden, without me touching any login/account parameter. When it wasn't working, I could see my playlists (which I guess, meant I was logged with the right account) but I could not play them, they were shaded.

Concerning the 30 days trial message, I will be able to answer your question next time it pops up, by updating this thread. I will keep you updated.

Thanks again for your help,

Sebastian

Suggested posts