Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

trial trouble for android phone

Solved!

trial trouble for android phone

when i got my Huawei android phone, i installed the spotify app, it gave me 10 day free trial, this was like 2 months ago, well today i upgraded my account to premium trial, and i will continue to pay for it when the trial runs out. but my phone didnt update too this upgrade, it still says i already used the trial, does it mean the old trial? and if so will it not use this 30day trial? do i have to pay for it? im scared to pay for it cause what if it still doesnt update my phone? is that 10bucks down the drain for nothing? idk if this is where spotify gets us, we pay 10 bucks and u dont keep too your word about letting us use spotify offline on our phones? and we cancel but u still get our 10$. i dont understand, im pretty sure im taking this the wrong way but im just preparing for the worst, i sent in a ticket but have heard nothing back and its been several hours. and no, you're not in my spam folder, i check it as well just incase.

RRS4

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post and see if they help. Also make sure you are logging in using the correct details on your phone! 🙂 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post and see if they help. Also make sure you are logging in using the correct details on your phone! 🙂 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thank you very much good sir!

RRS4

Suggested posts