Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to connect on Internet radio

unable to connect on Internet radio

Hi. My premium account is paid. I run spotify on my Samsung galaxy s3 and kindle fire hd. Has been working fine but last two days it won't connect to my radio. It shows as available on network and the radio shows waiting for users. It is connected to wifi.
Wen i select it on phone and kindle it doesn't connect and just goes back to spotify settings menu. Any ideas. It's most frustrating. Nikki
4 Replies

As the reason we had spotify is to play on the internet radio, if no-one can reply to me to say how to fix it. I will have to cancel our premium subscrioption. Don't want to as only had it for two weeks! But if I can't run it. What's the point. I'm a bit of a technophobe so cant figure on my own. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks

Nikki

When you say radio do you mean the Radio section within the Spotify app... or are you trying to connect to a seperate music player in your house?

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved.

[GUIDE] How to fix common issues for Spotify on Android

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

HI. I'll bear that in mind if it happens again. Before I saw your reply I decided to uninstall and reinstall spotify on my phone and now its working. I've yet to try the same on my kindle. For the record, yes I want to connect to roberts stream 93i internet radio, not the radio within the spotify app.

thanks

nikki

Suggested posts