Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unknow error @ sync after reset samsung s3

unknow error @ sync after reset samsung s3

i had to reset my s3 samsung. After re-install spotify i and re-connect to faceboom i tryed to download my playlists... but the download button stand still at 0% and after 30sec a error message " unknow error " shows... wlan and all other apps works fine.
. But i cant download my 2 playlists and also not playlists from friends in spotify... i re-installed this app 3x but it still dont download the playlists...

What can i do ? Is this maybe becouse of reset my samsung ?

Thanks for help
5 Replies

Same issue here with samsung galaxy note II

Same here. just did a factory reset and when i reinstalled spotify I get the "syncing error - unknown error" displayed. Galaxy S2.

Same problem here on galaxys2 running CyanogenMod 10.1 nightly from a couple of days ago. I already had this problem once but it got fixed by itself somehow.

EDIT: Clearing dalvik cache from within recovery did the trick. Before I tried that I deleted the app data from the system menu but that didn't help.

Hi buddys

I just turn on the smartphone and startet spotify...now the downloads works without any intervention by me..

Thanks spotify...

Try to turn off the phone and restart it.. ( i did this yesterday 5x but nothing happens in spotify - today it works...i did NOTHING else execpt turning off and did go sleep )

Best wishes to spotify and all users - from switzerland and good luck with the problem. Patalux

Solved it by following the "generic" troubleshooting steps found somewhere here on the spotify support sites.. in short, 

- clear spotify app data

- uninstall spotify app

(it also lists some files under /phone/android/ that should be removed, but they weren't present on my phone)

- poweroff phone, remove battery for 10-15 seconds, start phone

- install spotify app

had already tried to uninstall and reinstall app before that but it didn't work. apparently the reboot was required.

Suggested posts