Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

vodafone and premium spotify

vodafone and premium spotify

I have 2 4g accounts with vodafone which gives me free spotify premium. I can access one fine. The other please help.
It all worked fine until had to update spotify, I did this and couldn't remember username. Tried to set up new account but was given free not premium. I have since upgraded phone and yet again I cant acces because I cant remember username associated with premium account. Vodafone told me to email spotify, spotify telling me its vodafone problem. I just want my spotify premium back on other account for my daughter. Any help greatly appreciated
8 Replies

Can Vodafone not tell you the username of the account they have upgraded for you?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

No. Vodafone being completely unhelpful and keep telling me to take up with spotify. I just want the premium account im paying for and no one will help :'(

If you use the online contact form , someone at Spotify can help. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Iv tried the contact form route and been told to take up with vodafone. Vodafone says take up with spotify

Keep on at both Vodaphone and spotify support - one of them must be able to help.

Wondering if anyone can help.  I have a premium account via Vodaphone but leaving them. 

Want to keep my premium account myself with playlists ideally.

Is that possible & if so how?

Thanks

@Mad_Chimp 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi did you get an answer to this?

I have the same question! I want to leave Vodafone but continue to pay 9.99 a month to keep my Premium Spotify account running, and keeping playlists!

Anyone have any additional info here? Thanks very much!

Suggested posts