Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

why am I paying for this?

why am I paying for this?

So I pay you money monthly for Premium.

Your contact form on your web site does not work.

Your stupid app on the android gets halted at some annoying FB connect promo page wanting me to install so FB sharing crap. I try to move forward in it, but it fails. I try to hit the back button (on the phone) and it shuts down the app and logs me out.

Seriously? Do you test your deployments?

Whay am I paying you to be annoyed and waste time, when all I want to do is just listen to some music on my phone...

8 Replies

Testyourcode - Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble with the contact form, do you have a case number at hand?

Is it the new Android preview app you've been having trouble with?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have the same problem. I am also a premium member. I dont want to have this facebook comersal at all when loging in. 

What is so wrong with just a normal log in system? Why must we be forced to go trough that crap? 

I have the same problem. I am a Premium Subscriber and use the HTC Sensation Android phone.

I get logged out all the time and have had to re-install the app to get it tto work at all. This is weak and I expect a hell of a lot more from Spotify.

Every time I want to stop a song I get bounced out of the app.

Why change and add stuff that isn't thoroughly tested?! I do hope you do test your additions to a previously great software because the other option - that you don't test - is retarded.

How do you propose to solve this issue? Refund a month of payment 99 Swe Crowns or what? I loathe paying for crap.

ZtriDer - I've got back to you in another thread.

Magnutz - Is this the beta preview Android app you're having trouble with?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I haven't installed a beta on purpose. After a forced uninstall/re-install of the Spotify app (I couldn't start it, it just shut down all the time) I know have this log-in issue. The app asks if i want to log in via spotify or facebook. And it doesn't remember me. If I close the app I have to re-log-in. There is no "remember me" box to check. And if I pause a song the app closes and I have to log in again.

This is not acceptable.

The beta is a brand new, totally redeveloped app for your Android. You really should give it a try.

Do you have any cache cleaning software, or a memory management app at all on your device? If you do, it may be conflicting with your Spotify, in which we'd suggest removing these apps, then reinstalling Spotify.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

completely agree.  their led zeppelin music is from some knock-off band called led zepelain or such.  Can get better music from this classic band on YouTube.  So SAD.  Perhaps I will consider moving over to the BEATS guy....

@Zone7north wrote:

completely agree.  their led zeppelin music is from some knock-off band called led zepelain or such.  Can get better music from this classic band on YouTube.  So SAD.  Perhaps I will consider moving over to the BEATS guy....

That is only because Led Zeppelin (and a few other big names) have actively chosen not to be a part of Spotify, which is a little out of Spotify's control when they own the content.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts