Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Annoying Pop Up

Annoying Pop Up

Coming near end of Spotify Premium Trial next week  and was just about to commit to a monthly or yearly subscription , but in last 2 days I am getting an annoying incessant pop up from Spotify every time I choose a song stating “ your subscription is near to end , click on subscribe blah blah “ . But it has a massive CONFIRM button and shows the last four digits of my bank card , ready to swipe lol. Is this not only annoying as **bleep** but very sneaky ? Very easy for someone to mistakenly click CONFIRM . Makes me question Spotifys    Moral direction . As the Clash said “ Should I stay or should I go “ 😂

11 Replies

I’m getting the same. I’ve been a Spotify premium subscriber for a decade and this is making me stick to my decision to cancel purely out of spite. 

Did they go away?

Even on free plan still appears in a different form every 15 minutes . If I
remained on premium , I wouldn’t want that kind of pop up constantly a week
or two before renewal for the following month

I’ve also had this issue. The thing that really frustrates me is that I don’t have my card saved on my account, yet it still shows the last four digits of my card on the pop up. I assumed you could get rid of it if you’d remove the card, but no. 

absolutely! Bottom feeder tactic well below spotify

Been a member for years. Money is tight right now so im keeping an eye on my subscriptions, I paid for another month and canceled the renewal straight away but still getting the pop up.  I don’t appreciate the pop up at all. Why pay?

Same problem here, wth is wrong with you, maybe I don't wanna renew my subscription so what? You don't have the right to ruin my last subscription days...

Got this too.

Same here, what is this and why am i getting this pop-up every time i open the app ?

Im moving to Apple Music out of spite at this point. **bleep** you Spotify.

I am a paying premium customer and I get this popup every time I open the app - so annoying!
I just spoke with an unfortunately incompetent agent in support. At first they wanted me to reinstall the app. I was even promised that my offline songs would be preserved.
In the end, the only solution they could offer me was to renew and cancel again right before expiration.

If I continue my subscription there is still a brief pop-up window each time I open the app, which automatically closes tho. It’s really annoying.

It all started when I looked at the different plans available and it open the Spotify app from safari with an in-App browser window asking me if I want to continue my subscription. 

So I pay a family plan. I've been getting pop up advertising. I am not happy about this.  Not sure if it's a bug. But I will not be paying for a service that still pushes adds onto me. Hello??? This needs to be fixed ASAP

Suggested posts