Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

“Enhance” button in Liked song playlist

Solved!

“Enhance” button in Liked song playlist

I used to use the Enhance button in Liked song playlist until today I found it missing. 

Enhance button in Liked song is the most useful and significant to me. Yes, significant because it really recommended great choice all in one place. 

If it was recently updated, please bring back to the Liked song playlist, because other playlist still have this enhance button feature. 

41 Replies

Please bring back the enhance button for liked song playlists!

1. Create a new playlist called ‘Enhanced Liked’ or something.

2. Add all your liked songs in there, took me about 5 mins per 1000 songs

3. Click Enhance

4. Every now and then re add your new liked songs

if you have the app on windows, just click the first song in your liked playlist and then go to the last and shift+click it. it will select all the songs and then put them all in an "enhanced liked" playlist.

if you have the app on windows, just click the first song in your liked playlist and then go to the last and shift+click it. it will select all the songs
Marked as solution

Finally back for me 🙂🙂

Thanks!!

Same here!

Please bring back the enhance button to liked songs for both Desktop and mobile apps on all platforms! It was an amazing feature and many people liked it! Why would you remove it?

I first got this feature in August 2022 - I got a popup or something to present it to me. It stayed for a week, used it once and now it is gone, together with the enhanced songs. Very dissapointed!

Enhance on regular playlists is useful too! Please bring it back!

I don't see the Enhance in my playlists or liked songs. 😞 Please bring the button back!

@enchanceButtonMiss and everyone above, I had the same thing, but uninstalling and reinstalling the app shockingly brought it back for me. I would suggest trying this.

I want the button back!

I use the desktop version of the player and the enhance button is suddenly gone. I was going to add to one of my favorite playlists today. I don't think reinstalling it is going to help since it isn't "installed" in the first place. It was there the other day and is suddenly gone. What the heck am I paying premium for if this is so buggy???

@p9 its still there for me on both mobile and pc, this appears to be a bug where it keeps disappearing at random for whatever reason. Again, the way I fixed it was uninstalling and reinstalling on mobile.... and then just waited for the button to magically come back on PC. its really annoying lol.

@Cerasus yeah as I said above I had to wait until the button magically appeared again on PC.. but what do you expect its a big company, lol.......... they won't fix it until they are forced to. They just want your $$$ and nothing more.

I can't listen my Liked songs playlist offline, because I can't turn off enhance. Turn off enhance doesn't work

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Belgium

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I used to have the option to enable 'enhanced shuffle' on my default 'liked songs' playlist. Since last update it's no longer there. I do no have the option any more. Also, I don't have the option on some of my other playlists while I do have it on some others, I don't see/understand why some have the option and some don't. I am running the default app from the microsoft store on windows 10. Now the weird thing is, I do however have the option on this exact playlist when listening on my phone (android). So I am pretty sure it's some kind of software bug. 

Can you please look into this? I absolutely LOVE this feature and it is greatly missed at this point.

enhanced shuffle issue.JPG
enhanced shuffle issue 2.JPG

Totally agree! Bring the button back, best thing to have changed in Spotify for ages! I like the comfort of listening to music I know but without enhance it can become stale!

I used to have a discover feature on my liked songs, but this has disappeared and I don’t know how to get it back. There doesn’t seem to be this option anymore

This was the Enhanced feature. I have seen another thread but couldn’t comment on it, but seems that others are having this issue. What is the outcome? My app is fully updated and I am an IOS user with a IPhone SE 

Suggested posts