Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How many times have you listened to a certain song?

It would be nice if you are listening to a song, that you can see how many times you have listened to/played this song 

Updated on 2024-01-27

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

Comments
justmolmoo

Yesss! I already use secondary apps to track my spotify listens throughout the year but I'd love an option to see songs I haven't listened to in a while. Repeat Rewind only gets me so far!

brit-tay

I need this feature **bleep**. By the time spotify wrapped comes around, I don't care anymore. 

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2024-01-27

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

MrBoingo

This would be an important feature for me. I'm the type that likes to listen to a song and drop it in my queue dozens of times. I'd like to know what songs I like the best based upon the # of times I've played it.  I love the end of year wrap up and wish we could get those stats ourselves.

suprduprcoopr

stats.fm does this and some other cool stuff. You get your data from Spotify and plug it into the app, they've already kept track of every time you've ever listened to a song so you get all the info you'd want. stats.fm also has 4 week, 6 month, and lifetime filters; not an ad, just love the app.

taradavey1

Very cool idea!!

Orion119

This is a thing tho it only says how long you listened to it and not how many times. 😉

Raquelmcs

Just want to mention for anyone interested that stats.fm allows you to see this information. Go support them!