Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Podcast listening (queue order)

All listening start from top to bottom in Spotify (except shuffle).Here is a case:You´ve been missing some episodes of your favorite podcast, and your would like to catch up with them. Why not have a right-click button that says something like "queue...

• All listening start from top to bottom in Spotify (except shuffle). Here is a case: You´ve been missing some episodes of your favorite podcast, and your would like to catch up with them. Why not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account button

I'm pay for premium account but on my app still show upgrade button, that's make me not comfortable

• Visitor
  • I'm pay for premium account but on my app still show upgrade button, that's make me not comfortable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please bring the old spotify back

Sorry but spotify is awful now, please listen to everyone and change it back. I can't look inside a playlist which is making it hard to find new songs or see what my friends have got, and the song previews were really helpful and fun. The app was lit...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry but spotify is awful now, please listen to everyone and change it back. I can't look inside a playlist which is making it hard to find new songs or see what my friends have got, and the song pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

"Nocturne" by spotify playlist disapeared, searching for songs

Hello everyone ! It had been a while since I haven't listened to one of my favorite playlist, in French it was called "nocturne" by Spotify. And today it had simply disappeared from my playlist's list, I'm so sad T_TDo you know if its name changed or...

• Hello everyone ! It had been a while since I haven't listened to one of my favorite playlist, in French it was called "nocturne" by Spotify. And today it had simply disappeared from my playlist's lis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kaulitz Hills Podcast Werbung

Warum werde ich in meiner Spotify Premium App mit diesem Podcast genötigt? Ich sehe keine Möglichkeit, das abzustellen. Ich habe absolut kein Interesse daran!

• Regular
  • Warum werde ich in meiner Spotify Premium App mit diesem Podcast genötigt? Ich sehe keine Möglichkeit, das abzustellen. Ich habe absolut kein Interesse daran!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Time Saving New Music Feature

I have an album with 1200 songs and I'd really appreciate the option to move new music straight to the top of my playlist. Dragging new added songs into ear view should be easy. I like to think the very first song is what makes you listen to the next...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an album with 1200 songs and I'd really appreciate the option to move new music straight to the top of my playlist. Dragging new added songs into ear view should be easy. I like to think the v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Skip the Timeline Bar

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PmVYoyjc4QUl5LowWpqdu41AM1dL0E8Q/view?usp=share_link hi im Asahina, The Spotify premium user, i cant skip the timeline bar in my pc, i try reinstall still same and i log out and login still same, please help me

• <top> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PmVYoyjc4QUl5LowWpqdu41AM1dL0E8Q/view?usp=share_link   hi im Asahina, The Spotify premium user, i cant skip the timeline bar in my pc, i try r...
  • Sethulu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

ATMOS: How did Spotify go from innovator to last of the pack?

I’m watching The Playlist and learning about Spotify history, and shocked to see Spotify went from innovator to last of the pack because music is not 24bit/192hz, and no Dolby ATMOS, Im a Tidal & Apple Music subscriber who has been playing Dolby ATMO...

• Visitor
  •    I’m watching The Playlist and learning about Spotify history, and shocked to see Spotify went from innovator to last of the pack because music is not 24bit/192hz, and no Dolby ATMOS,&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Edit New Episodes Settings

Is it possible to edit the number of New Episodes that appear in that particular playlist? Mine has gotten rather unwieldly recently and I'd rather not have to go through and delete every single one I don't want in the playlist. I know this feature u...

• Is it possible to edit the number of New Episodes that appear in that particular playlist? Mine has gotten rather unwieldly recently and I'd rather not have to go through and delete every single one ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Export playlist as a text file

I read things possible but can’t see the option in the app

• Regular
  • I read things possible but can’t see the option in the app
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium free

Dear SpotifyI have a problem with spotify premium I have a Samsung phone and I had one month free spotify premium. After when it stops premium I decided to get 3 months free premium and I put pay pal and my password. Now the premium doesn't work but ...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify I have a problem with spotify premium I have a Samsung phone and I had one month free spotify premium. After when it stops premium I decided to get 3 months free premium and I put pay p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release radar?

What is wrong with "release radar"? I don't like jazz, hard jazz is terrible, yet my release radar every week is mostly jazz, boring jazz. I've asked before and the support says "release radar" is based on what you listen to and after that I let spot...

• Casual Listener
  • What is wrong with "release radar"? I don't like jazz, hard jazz is terrible, yet my release radar every week is mostly jazz, boring jazz. I've asked before and the support says "release radar" is ba...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Lyric Share

Can we bring back the new version of lyric share ? Or have both options available. I liked the new look to lyric share more but it’s been reverted back.

• Casual Listener
  • Can we bring back the new version of lyric share ? Or have both options available. I liked the new look to lyric share more but it’s been reverted back.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sharing lyrics

did Spotify undo the new update where you can change the background color and the lyrics position? cuz I went to share some lyrics and I found out it went back to the old version

• did Spotify undo the new update where you can change the background color  and the lyrics position? cuz I went to share some lyrics and I found out it went back to the old version
  • Wonderstar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify's friend Blend feature doesn't update.

I was really excited for Spotify's blend feature. It's a great concept, but it doesn't work as intended. It's supposed to update the playlists regularly so you're getting recommendations from each other based on listening habits, but alas, it doesn't...

• Casual Listener
  • I was really excited for Spotify's blend feature. It's a great concept, but it doesn't work as intended. It's supposed to update the playlists regularly so you're getting recommendations from each ot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have canceled the 3 month free plan but my account has been debited

I can't get help from your support center, I'm contacting you here. I bought a 3 month premium plan and it expired yesterday. I canceled that plan yesterday but I was still charged for the monthly plan. I think this is not correct.

• Visitor
  • I can't get help from your support center, I'm contacting you here. I bought a 3 month premium plan and it expired yesterday. I canceled that plan yesterday but I was still charged for the monthly pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Autostart playlist

I am using Ubuntu Linux Studio. I would like to save a playlist shortcut to my Home Screen and start the playlist by clicking on it. Presently the playlist will open, but it will not automatically start playing. Is there a way I can get it to automat...

• I am using Ubuntu Linux Studio.   I would like to save a playlist shortcut to my Home Screen and start the playlist by clicking on it. Presently the playlist will open, but it will not automat...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download music (playlist) in my Apple Watch. Failed

UI already dowloaded some playlist in my Spotify in my Apple Watch but now I try but is not working anymoire. Failed all the times. Could help me ? I use a playlist up to 50 musics only

• Visitor
  • UI already dowloaded some playlist in my Spotify in my Apple Watch but now I try but is not working anymoire. Failed all the times. Could help me ? I use a playlist up to 50 musics only
  • drGuara
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify needs a personalized Station!

Spotify has apple music beat in every aspect except one - Spotify, as far as I can tell, does not offer a personalized station like Apple Music. spotify does a great job of allowing you to create playlists, and then they do a great job on “discover w...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has apple music beat in every aspect except one - Spotify, as far as I can tell, does not offer a personalized station like Apple Music.  spotify does a great job of allowing you to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently played list does only sync separately in each device

I would like Spotify Recently Played List sync in all my devices with Spotify. It does only sync in the songs played in each device separately. Apple Music, for example, does this sync perfectly in all devices. No matter you listen a song in your pho...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like Spotify Recently Played List sync in all my devices with Spotify. It does only sync in the songs played in each device separately. Apple Music, for example, does this sync perfectly in a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Played list sync
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes