Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify App Home Page Redesign Update

I hope someone at Spotify will listen to all of the negative feedback about this new update. Giant tiles covering the screen is EXTREMELY inconvenient and overwhelming. I don’t know if they’re trying to make the interface more like Instagram or TikTo...

• Regular
  • I hope someone at Spotify will listen to all of the negative feedback about this new update. Giant tiles covering the screen is EXTREMELY inconvenient and overwhelming. I don’t know if they’re trying...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Home Screen changed on iOS APP

My Home Screen has completely changed. I can’t see recently played, my mixes, new music etcAll I see is what is attached in photo

• Casual Listener
  • My Home Screen has completely changed. I can’t see recently played, my mixes, new music etc All I see is what is attached in photo 
  • duszamoon
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotiy Premium audio quality - pretty disappointed

Just signed up for Spotify Premium after reading that the premium service streams high quality audio. Did two quick quality comparisons, and so far I am pretty disappointed. First I played a local audio file using Spotify. I had ripped the file from ...

• Music Fan
  • Just signed up for Spotify Premium after reading that the premium service streams high quality audio.  Did two quick quality comparisons, and so far I am pretty disappointed.   First I ...
  • ajbroome1
  • Casual Listener
  • 75 replies
  • 6 likes
  • App & Features
  • 75 replies
  • 6 likes

Idea

I just want to say I have a fantastic idea that will make no 1 and there will be no competition with in 2023. Hope you will be interesting Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • I just want to say I have a fantastic idea that will make no 1 and there will be no competition with in 2023. Hope you will be interesting Spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Update made to adding songs to Playlist (OCT, 2022)

There was a short-lived update made where it allowed the user to view which playlists a song is already in when going to add it to a playlist/liked songs. I think this was very useful and beneficial in being able to organize songs and playlists a lot...

• Visitor
  • There was a short-lived update made where it allowed the user to view which playlists a song is already in when going to add it to a playlist/liked songs. I think this was very useful and beneficial ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove offline devices

I have 5 offline devices, but most of them are no longer available to me.How do I remove devices. The remove offline devices option in menu no longer exists.

• Casual Listener
  • I have 5 offline devices, but most of them are no longer available to me. How do I remove devices. The remove offline devices option in menu no longer exists.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New content placement of top of App User Interface

it is noticeable that the new content is placed at the last of the app user interface which is sometimes annoying since most of us are habitual of staying at the top of the app user interface instead and browse content from there onlynew content is s...

• Visitor
  • it is noticeable that the new content is placed at the last of the app user interface which is sometimes annoying since most of us are habitual of staying at the top of the app user interface instead...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

the new update that has changed back to the old format was actually much easier to use

i was able to use it for a few days till yesterday and it’s changed back and honestly the new look was so much more smooth and easier to use like stuff was more accessible.

• i was able to use it for a few days till yesterday and it’s changed back and honestly the new look was so much more smooth and easier to use like stuff was more accessible.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

the new update is terrible

WHY CAN I NOT PREVIEW SONGS???? WHY CAN'T I VIEW PEOPLES PLAYLISTS?? WHY ARE THERE ADS AFTER EVERY SONG???? WHO THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA???? CHANGE IT BACK NOW!!!!!!

• WHY CAN I NOT PREVIEW SONGS???? WHY CAN'T I VIEW PEOPLES PLAYLISTS?? WHY ARE THERE ADS AFTER EVERY SONG???? WHO THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA???? CHANGE IT BACK NOW!!!!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Google Assistant and Spotify

I'd like to be able to say "Hey Google, play The Beach Boys," and have it cast onto my Sonos speakers. I have everything setup up in my Google home app: my Spotify account, all of the Sonos speakers, etc. But when I speak that request, I get a respon...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to be able to say "Hey Google, play The Beach Boys," and have it cast onto my Sonos speakers.    I have everything setup up in my Google home app: my Spotify account, all of the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play faster

Hello, there was a button for a while to play tracks faster. Does anyone know where to find it now? Especially for podcast I find it important to be able to listen to them faster...thank you very much!

• Hello,   there was a button for a while to play tracks faster. Does anyone know where to find it now? Especially for podcast I find it important to be able to listen to them faster... thank y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't see my friends activicty

How do I see since I've already gone to the settings to display activity and it doesn't show any activity from my friends

• Visitor
  • How do I see since  I've already gone to the settings to display activity and it doesn't show any activity from my friends
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Checklist

I’ve been on a Spotify Family plan for almost two years now. When I first switched to a new iPhone from a galaxy Spotify had a feature I hadn’t seen on said galaxy. When I pressed the “add to liked” options it gave me a checklist to add that song to ...

• Visitor
  • I’ve been on a Spotify Family plan for almost two years now. When I first switched to a new iPhone from a galaxy Spotify had a feature I hadn’t seen on said galaxy. When I pressed the “add to liked” ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Switch between premium plan

I have bought two premium plans for one account and now i have to switch to the 2nd plan that is 1st plan is premium mini and 2nd is premium individual i have to switch to premium individual now but cant do it

• Visitor
  • I have bought two premium plans for one account and now i have to switch to the 2nd plan  that is 1st plan is premium mini  and 2nd is premium individual  i have to switch to premiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to play full track in my website from spotify?

How to play full track from my website?I have premium account. I followed the https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/web-playback-sdk/ tutorial. But the issue with generate access token. Please reply about this issue.Thank you

• Regular
  • How to play full track from my website? I have premium account. I followed the https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/web-playback-sdk/ tutorial. But the issue with generate access to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestions on the Start Screen

HiI've been trying to get music suggestions on the start screen. I tried to uninstall the app, clear cache and many other options but still not suggestions.I do not think it is a location problem because I know a lot of people in my country who gets ...

Screenshot_20221121-182407_Spotify.png image.png
  • Hi I've been trying to get music suggestions on the start screen. I tried to uninstall the app, clear cache and many other options but still not suggestions. I do not think it is a location problem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify-family while working in another country

Using Spotify-family while working in another countryHi, next year I will work a couple of month in South-America. Can I still use my spotify-family-account? My address will not change.Greetings, T.

• Using Spotify-family while working in another country Hi, next year I will work a couple of month in South-America. Can I still use my spotify-family-account? My address will not change. Greetings,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DELETED

DELETED

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove devices from my account - how to?

Hi, earlier it was possible to remove devices (for downloading music) in "My Page". Now I have sold two devices that aren`t in use any more. I have trouble downloading music to a new device since the limit for number of devices have been reached. But...

• Hi, earlier it was possible to remove devices (for downloading music) in "My Page". Now I have sold two devices that  aren`t in use any more. I have trouble downloading music to a new device sin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes