Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Text Message Alerts IOS

I previously heard text messages notification when listening to music on IOS or speaker. How do I get message tones back when playing Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • I previously heard text messages notification when listening to music on IOS or speaker. How do I get message tones back when playing Spotify 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Page

Why my home page shows podcasts I listened to for a minute, some I never listened to at all, but doesnt show the podcasts I do listen to every day? It doesnt seem possible to edit this and clearly the alghorithm isnt working properly. With music I do...

• Visitor
  • Why my home page shows podcasts I listened to for a minute, some I never listened to at all, but doesnt show the podcasts I do listen to every day? It doesnt seem possible to edit this and clearly th...
  • scorpio321
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Оплата списана без моего ведома

я хотел подключить студенческий тариф но у меня сняли 4.99$ 

• Casual Listener
  • я хотел подключить студенческий тариф но у меня сняли 4.99$ 
  • Ernur
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommendations and releases per country or continent

Hello everyone. I’ve been wondering for a while if there is a way for me to customize the recommendations I get in a way where I can choose the countries or continents I’m interested in getting information about. I am Latin American, and I live in Au...

• Hello everyone. I’ve been wondering for a while if there is a way for me to customize the recommendations I get in a way where I can choose the countries or continents I’m interested in getting infor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question about the cover of my playlist

 Hello Spotify community, a few months ago I started to fill again a playlist with songs and I wanted to change the cover photo. The thing is that I downloaded an image without background, perfectly cropped and without knowing it, it was hung like th...

4A63BF10-516E-4451-81FC-35EDBAFF9BD9.png
  • Music Fan
  •   Hello Spotify community, a few months ago I started to fill again a playlist with songs and I wanted to change the cover photo. The thing is that I downloaded an image without background, perfectl...
  • lost-snail
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Free Trial Started October 11, 2022 and I cancelled November 10, 2022 will I be charged?

Hey guys. If i started a free trial on October 11, 2022 and cancelled November 10, 2022 will I be charged on November 11th? Please help. Thanks team. David.

• Visitor
  • Hey guys. If i started a free trial on October 11, 2022 and cancelled November 10, 2022 will I be charged on November 11th?   Please help. 🙏    Thanks team.   David.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The repeat feature

Does anybody know how to enable the normal use of the repeat feature? As in, if a song is looping forever and you skip to some other song, that song will now repeat forever, instead of just looping the playlist only.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anybody know how to enable the normal use of the repeat feature? As in, if a song is looping forever and you skip to some other song, that song will now repeat forever, instead of just looping t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Better shuffle options

You can pick artists but you can only hear songs by them. Why not let you mix it up and play from all of your followed artists. You would be able to get a wide range of artists and songs allowing you to get a much better mix.

• Casual Listener
  • You can pick artists but you can only hear songs by them. Why not let you mix it up and play from all of your followed artists. You would be able to get a wide range of artists and songs allowing you...
  • Pbjr78
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Playback Issue on Samsung A70

My Spotify Playback remains in my notification bar even after closing the app. I can swipe it away, but I'd like to know how to get it to simply disappear when Spotify is closed without me needing to do that. I don't want to disable Playback notifica...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify Playback remains in my notification bar even after closing the app. I can swipe it away, but I'd like to know how to get it to simply disappear when Spotify is closed without me needing to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

phonky town text

https://genius.com/Playaphonk-phonky-town-lyrics this is link to text 

• Visitor
  • https://genius.com/Playaphonk-phonky-town-lyrics this is link to text 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is your app a complete trashcan?

Why does your app constantly lose the now playing bar, not play music and require restart, not display the proper album art, and is generally unreliable at doing the most basic of task the app is written for? Windows 11 and 10, 2x IOS devices and one...

• Casual Listener
  • Why does your app constantly lose the now playing bar, not play music and require restart, not display the proper album art, and is generally unreliable at doing the most basic of task the app is wri...
  • aceonfire
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Duo plan login

Me & my daughter hve the duo plan & a few days ago her phone did a reset so she had to redownload all apps, including Spotify. She can’t remember her login info.. but she has a separate login than me & im the main user on the account so how do we rec...

• Visitor
  • Me & my daughter hve the duo plan & a few days ago her phone did a reset so she had to redownload all apps, including Spotify. She can’t remember her login info.. but she has a separate login...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently played feature

Hello - quick question - if you hide your recently played artists, does it automatically delete the whole list or does it stop sharing at the last song you played?

• Hello - quick question - if you hide your recently played artists, does it automatically delete the whole list or does it stop sharing at the last song you played? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Full screen banners in app for premium users

I often get full screen banners (I think you call them marquee) when starting the app. These banners are sponsored (ads) but there is no label telling this. Is that really allowed? Also, there is no way to disable these. I'm a paying customer - I don...

• Music Fan
  • I often get full screen banners (I think you call them marquee) when starting the app.   These banners are sponsored (ads) but there is no label telling this. Is that really allowed? Also, the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canvas

Hi everyone. Hope you're doing well. I have a question about canvas. Why the heck my spotify doesn't have this feature. It would be appreciated if someone had this problem and solved or someone have information about this problem.

• Hi everyone. Hope you're doing well. I have a question about canvas. Why the heck my spotify doesn't have this feature. It would be appreciated if someone had this problem and solved or someone have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Filter for downloaded music in CarPlay mode

Just started using spotify with CarPlay and cannot understand why you have taken away the Downloaded filter from Library view which is there when not connected to the car. When I’m a car, being able to choose downloaded music is super important for a...

• Casual Listener
  • Just started using spotify with CarPlay and cannot understand why you have taken away the Downloaded filter from Library view which is there when not connected to the car.  When I’m a car, ...
  • rofz
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify HiFi

I am about to leave Spotify, sadly due to its lack of the long-promised HiFi.First posts asking for it are 2012 dated.Still asking for it in 2022 has become a kind of a joke.In the meanwhile no answers, no release date, nothing.Just silence.Last subs...

• Music Fan
  • I am about to leave Spotify, sadly due to its lack of the long-promised HiFi. First posts asking for it are 2012 dated. Still asking for it in 2022 has become a kind of a joke. In the meanwhile no...
  • vaajy
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 33 likes
  • App & Features
  • 10 replies
  • 33 likes

Feature to search for specific podcast episodes!

I think this has been discussed for years, but I'd like to bring it to the table once again, hoping that this time the idea takes hold and is implemented! It would be such a helpful feature on Spotify to have a search bar within the page for a podcas...

• I think this has been discussed for years, but I'd like to bring it to the table once again, hoping that this time the idea takes hold and is implemented! It would be such a helpful feature on Spotif...
  • denisesfanclub
  • 3 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 14 likes

Spotify new feature?

I was already told this was a new feature they are testing? I'm not able to add songs within my playlist, and I can't listen to the trails of the songs in my own playlists. Honestly it's quite bothersome. I don't enjoy this new feature because i rely...

• I was already told this was a new feature they are testing? I'm not able to add songs within my playlist, and I can't listen to the trails of the songs in my own playlists. Honestly it's quite bother...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Not possible to charge streaming quality, crossfade...

It is not possible to charge the audioquality , crossfade, ... most of the topicstarter are Grey. I already reinstalled spotify but without result... somebody a solution?

• It is not possible to charge the audioquality , crossfade, ... most of the topicstarter are Grey. I already reinstalled spotify but without result ... somebody a solution?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes