Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlists have gone from my mobile device not desktop app

I have recently upgrade my phone from iPhone 11 to 13, but now my playlists are empty - however on my desktop app all music remains. Any ideas anyone?

• Visitor
  • I have recently upgrade my phone from iPhone 11 to 13, but now my playlists are empty - however on my desktop app all music remains. Any ideas anyone?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

new update issues

i’m going to be entirely honest. this new update is the worst i’ve seen in years. from moving a bunch of menus around, to REMOVING PREVIEWING SONGS, I’m already considering dropping spotify completely. they’ve made so many fumbles this year, and this...

• Casual Listener
  • i’m going to be entirely honest. this new update is the worst i’ve seen in years. from moving a bunch of menus around, to REMOVING PREVIEWING SONGS, I’m already considering dropping spotify completel...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

SPOTIFY HIFI ? TIME TO DELIVER ...

Another year is coming to an end and there are still no firm points of reference as to whether and when Spotify hifi will arrive.Let's go back in time to February this year, when they wrote:High quality music streaming is consistently one of the most...

• Another year is coming to an end and there are still no firm points of reference as to whether and when Spotify hifi will arrive. Let's go back in time to February this year, when they wrote: High...
  • o2zhoft6r0z5fgksg9sg
  • 2 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 23 likes

Spotify Editorial Playlists -- How are Dynamic Changes Determined?

I recently came across the Spotify-curated playlist titled 'Thrifted'. I started listening through this playlist quite a bit and became familiar with the track listing. At one point, I attempted to queue up a song I knew to be included in this playli...

• Visitor
  • I recently came across the Spotify-curated playlist titled 'Thrifted'.  I started listening through this playlist quite a bit and became familiar with the track listing.   At one point, I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't connect to Spotify app in my car multimedia system

hi,I have new android multimedia system in mt car.I downloaded Spotify app and tried to connect my Spotify account to the car system but it is not working and keep getting a message that something went wrong.I updated the app - didn't work!I deleted ...

• Visitor
  • hi, I have new android multimedia system in mt car. I downloaded Spotify app and tried to connect my Spotify account to the car system but it is not working and keep getting a message that somethin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify infinite download notification (android)

for the past few weeks everytime I open Spotify I get a download notification, however instead of completing and going away it hangs at one remaining song and never finishes. this has been happening for months and I don't know why. attached is a samp...

• for the past few weeks everytime I open Spotify I get a download notification, however instead of completing and going away it hangs at one remaining song and never finishes. this has been happening ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I change playlists that show up in windows 11 focus assit?

I just got a new computer (lenovo, yoga, 7i) with windows 11 as the base model. I'm trying to learn the new features, and I found focus assist, which is connected to spotify. I didn't have a problem with linking the two, or with spotify playing. Howe...

• I just got a new computer (lenovo, yoga, 7i) with windows 11 as the base model. I'm trying to learn the new features, and I found focus assist, which is connected to spotify.  I didn't have a...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Loop

Why isn't there an option to just repeat a track anymore? Please bring it back!! Or is it only for premium users?

• Why isn't there an option to just repeat a track anymore? Please bring it back!! Or is it only for premium users?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Play Downloaded Songs When Offline

Cache deletedApp reinstalledclean install done Nothing worked.Android 11RKQ1

• Cache deleted App reinstalled clean install done   Nothing worked. Android 11RKQ1      
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sammankoppla

Går det att koppla samman spotify med Nextory eller Legimus? Jag skulle vilja kunna lyssna på ljudbok och musik samtidigt via min headset, om det går hur kopplar jag ihop dem? Behöver jag ladda ner ännu en app eller annat? Vänliga hälsningar Sandra P...

• Går det att koppla samman spotify med Nextory eller Legimus? Jag skulle vilja kunna lyssna på ljudbok och musik samtidigt via min  headset, om det går hur kopplar jag ihop dem? Behöver jag ladda...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas pausando sozinha

Boa tarde, Já tem algumas semanas, que quando vou ouvir músicas pelo aparelho ou bluetooth, tanto on line quanto off line, as musicas fica pausando sozinhas. E também fica "pulando", parecendo um disco de vinil arranhado. O que posso fazer para sanar...

• Boa tarde,   Já tem algumas semanas, que quando vou ouvir músicas pelo aparelho ou bluetooth, tanto on line quanto off line, as musicas fica pausando sozinhas. E também fica "pulando", par...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone unable to add album to playlist

Since the last update I cannot add a full album or EP to playlists. I have to add each song individually and it takes a long time and is very frustrating as I do it a lot. seems this feature has just been removed. the only work around is logging into...

• Visitor
  • Since the last update I cannot add a full album or EP to playlists. I have to add each song individually and it takes a long time and is very frustrating as I do it a lot.  seems this feature h...
  • drewvan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Who else is facing problems regarding new interface of the app

Since the previous update I have not been able to slide back and forth to my favorite part in the same song, I can't replay the previous song, I don't have option of shuffle and repeat, the queue I set is not playing anymore...The next song is totall...

• Since the previous update I have not been able to slide back and forth to my favorite part in the same song, I can't replay the previous song, I don't have option of shuffle and repeat, the queue I s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscribirían

I have recently paid for this Family plan but when I tried yo enter from my mother’s cellphone it pop up a message “you can’t join this plan” “You can only join premium plan of other person every 12 months”

• I have recently paid for this Family plan but when I tried yo enter from my mother’s cellphone it pop up a message “you can’t join this plan” “You can only join premium plan of other person every 12 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Musique Rap Hip Hop

Salut Partager cet album c'est fantastique merci https://open.spotify.com/album/54xamdSbdzx3JGcTsgCZmI?si=f3Jtr-7JTyagtqT5WJ-HWQ

• Visitor
  • Salut Partager cet album c'est fantastique merci  https://open.spotify.com/album/54xamdSbdzx3JGcTsgCZmI?si=f3Jtr-7JTyagtqT5WJ-HWQ
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album Art and Tracklist
    artist
    Chanson française
    Hip Hop
    music
    Rap
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Musique Rap Hip Hop

Salut partager ma playlist sur Spotify merci https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5KKEGpVdLDvYNDLIhiaIk4?si=2063e8d154c74e34

• Visitor
  • Salut partager ma playlist sur Spotify merci  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5KKEGpVdLDvYNDLIhiaIk4?si=2063e8d154c74e34
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist album
    Hip Hip
    musica
    New Music
    Saad Saido
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 minutes of "ad free" music.

I know I get what I get with free spotify, but I have to call something out. I find it to be extremely annoying, as well as a lie, when I am told to enjoy 30 minutes of ad free music (from a playlist I have compiled), but am then advertised to with m...

• Visitor
  • I know I get what I get with free spotify, but I have to call something out.   I find it to be extremely annoying, as well as a lie, when I am told to enjoy 30 minutes of ad free music (from a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs removing and re downloading automatically

Out of nowhere my downloads remove themselves and redo with no input from me, how do I stop this garbage, this stupid app just ate up 2GB of my data doing this. I HADN'T EVEN ADDED ANY NEW SONGS!

• Gig Goer
  • Out of nowhere my downloads remove themselves and redo with no input from me, how do I stop this garbage, this stupid app just ate up 2GB of my data doing this. I HADN'T EVEN ADDED ANY NEW SONGS!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY FOR ARTSIS-INVITE

HELOO. I HAVE A SPOTIFY FOR ARTIST PAGE. I WANT TO INVITE SOMEONE. BUT I DONT HAVE THE THREE DOTS ON MY SCREEN( AS PER INSTRUCTIONS TO INVITE) ANYONE GOT ANY SOLOUTION PLEASE? THANKS

• Casual Listener
  • HELOO. I HAVE A SPOTIFY FOR ARTIST PAGE. I WANT TO INVITE SOMEONE. BUT I DONT HAVE THE THREE DOTS ON MY SCREEN( AS PER INSTRUCTIONS TO INVITE) ANYONE GOT ANY SOLOUTION PLEASE? THANKS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes