Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Balancing multiple objectives for music recommendation

Did you know that Spotify is always in technological development? In this link you have access to precious information about the algorithms and metadata. https://research.atspotify.com/mostra-balancing-multiple-objectives-for-music-recommendation/

RS033-Mostra-Blog-Post-Header_animation_NOlogo_800px.gif
  • Roadie
  •   Did you know that Spotify is always in technological development? In this link you have access to precious information about the algorithms and metadata.   https://research.atspotify.c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

Whenever I play my playlist on shuffle I get the same 20 or so songs every time, I'm thinking there's an algorithm that just plays the songs you like vs playing songs randomly. it'd be nice if this is a feature we had the ability to turn off.

• Whenever I play my playlist on shuffle I get the same 20 or so songs every time, I'm thinking there's an algorithm that just plays the songs you like vs playing songs randomly. it'd be nice if this i...
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

FIND YOUR FOCUS

Whether you're looking to level up or get back to the basics, it all starts with focus. Choose a focus area — from craft to career — and we'll give you the tools, resources, and recommendations to help you achieve what matters most to you. Where do y...

Focus.png Focus-2.png
  • Roadie
  • Whether you're looking to level up or get back to the basics, it all starts with focus. Choose a focus area — from craft to career — and we'll give you the tools, resources, and recommendations to he...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Releases and Career
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The dumbest algorithm

My dear Spotify developers. I know - each alIgorithm could be realized using so much different ways. As developer from 1988 year I have experience with any findings when some dump idea has broke all algorithm. But here I see one of dumbest realizatio...

• Music Fan
  • My dear Spotify developers. I know - each alIgorithm could be realized using so much different ways. As developer from 1988 year I have experience with any findings when  some dump idea has brok...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I don’t care if you can’t find my address!!..

Listen. Great. You FINALLY let me upgrade to a family plan. Thanks. Been trying to do that for three weeks. Now, you won’t acknowledge my address is my address because the Google car didn’t bother to drive down my street?? What the heck?! I’m TRYING ...

• Casual Listener
  • Listen.   Great. You FINALLY let me upgrade to a family plan. Thanks. Been trying to do that for three weeks. Now, you won’t acknowledge my address is my address because the Google car didn’t ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-starting premium plus

I would like to restart the premium plan. However, t takes me to the one month free link. When I follow the prompts, it finally tells me that I've already used the promotion and if I want to continue without the promo. But there is no prompt that let...

• Visitor
  • I would like to restart the premium plan.  However, t takes me to the one month free link.  When I follow the prompts, it finally tells me that I've already used the promotion and if I want...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked song playlist plays only a few songs

Hello all, When I go to the liked songs playlist it plays only a handful on repeat instead of shuffling from the whole lists. Started recently, what can I do / it should be like this?

• Visitor
  • Hello all,  When I go to the liked songs playlist it plays only a handful on repeat instead of shuffling from the whole lists. Started recently, what can I do / it should be like this? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable OFFLINE for Kids Account

Is there a way to do this? We limit screen time and this is the only app that allows offline and it bypasses the screen time limit or even APP limit when we use Family Link in google. The time is ignored and the tablet can be on way beyond the time.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to do this?  We limit screen time and this is the only app that allows offline and it bypasses the screen time limit or even APP limit when we use Family Link in google.  T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi

Hi

• Visitor
  • Hi
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make a new playlist automatically from another playlist

I remember I made a playlist automatically based on my self made playlist. It included similar songs to my own playlist but no repeat songs from my first list. Also if there was a song that was out of place, the new one also had a song similar to tha...

• Visitor
  • I remember I made a playlist automatically based on my self made playlist. It included similar songs to my own playlist but no repeat songs from my first list. Also if there was a song that was out o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommend radio not playing any of the songs on that playlist

none of my recommended radios are playing the songs in them , I already tried logging out and back in , updating the app and restarting my phone

• Visitor
  • none of my recommended radios are playing the songs in them , I already tried logging out and back in , updating the app and restarting my phone   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How many genres in total can be searched?

Thanks for your help.Spotify has a genre search function, how many genres in total can be searched?It would be helpful if you could send me a list of genres.Thank you very much for your time.

• Thanks for your help. Spotify has a genre search function, how many genres in total can be searched? It would be helpful if you could send me a list of genres. Thank you very much for your time.
  • Aditya12
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help. Spotify is removing my playlist cover and name

For the past 3 weeks, Spotify has removed my playlist name and cover. It has nothing to do with copyright, The album cover I designed myself and the name is "Oldschool Hip-hop". What is the problem with Spotify? The list has got 750+ followers so it ...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past 3 weeks, Spotify has removed my playlist name and cover. It has nothing to do with copyright, The album cover I designed myself and the name is "Oldschool Hip-hop". What is the problem w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add artist to playlist?

Is there a way to add an artist to a playlist? I just want some artists to be shuffled and grouped together in a playlist type without picking individual songs to add. Thanks in advance.

• Is there a way to add an artist to a playlist? I just want some artists to be shuffled and grouped together in a playlist type without picking individual songs to add. Thanks in advance.
  • Stope2021
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes
  • App & Features
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes

Disable album autoplay on mac desktop impossible again?

Every half a year some marketing person pushes their KPI and reinstates autoplay under the new name. Now clicking an album in artist discography leads to full track listing that play from current album till the end of selected discography subset. To ...

• Every half a year some marketing person pushes their KPI and reinstates autoplay under the new name.   Now clicking an album in artist discography leads to full track listing that play from cu...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Language for podcast recommendations

I am Swiss and live in Switzerland, which has 3 national languages. Mine is French and my account language settings are in English. So why are all my podcast recommendations in German, which I do not speak? How get I get rid of recommendations in Ger...

• I am Swiss and live in Switzerland, which has 3 national languages. Mine is French and my account language settings are in English. So why are all my podcast recommendations in German, which I do not...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Phone uninstalls app

I have a seranno phone from qlink which keeps uninstalling Spotify?? Any idea?

• Visitor
  • I have a seranno phone from qlink which keeps uninstalling Spotify?? Any idea?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recommended to add several payment methods

It is recommended to add the payment option of Touch and Go e-wallet in spotify premium mini, because most of the students do not have bank cards, and it is inconvenient to pay with mobile phones. Paying Spotify premium mini with TNG e-wallet is more...

• It is recommended to add the payment option of Touch and Go e-wallet in spotify premium mini, because most of the students do not have bank cards, and it is inconvenient to pay with mobile phones. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Strangers on collaborative playlist

My partner and I have a playlist that we collaborate to. It's just the two of us but for the last month we've noticed random people are appearing on the playlist and adding songs to it. Mostly by some artist called Pesukone. Spotify's report function...

• Casual Listener
  • My partner and I have a playlist that we collaborate to. It's just the two of us but for the last month we've noticed random people are appearing on the playlist and adding songs to it. Mostly by som...
  • homeboymast
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes