Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Strangers on collaborative playlist

My partner and I have a playlist that we collaborate to. It's just the two of us but for the last month we've noticed random people are appearing on the playlist and adding songs to it. Mostly by some artist called Pesukone. Spotify's report function...

• Casual Listener
  • My partner and I have a playlist that we collaborate to. It's just the two of us but for the last month we've noticed random people are appearing on the playlist and adding songs to it. Mostly by som...
  • homeboymast
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Apparently you still need an internet connection to listen to downloaded content

Something I've struggled with on a regular basis for far too long is the fact that I download a podcast locally for offline listening - because I won't have internet access where I'm going (wilderness) - BUT when I try to play it I can't because.... ...

• Casual Listener
  • Something I've struggled with on a regular basis for far too long is the fact that I download a podcast locally for offline listening - because I won't have internet access where I'm going (wildernes...
  • 4jmp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • downloaded
    No Internet
    Offline Content
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Anyone else think Spotify Fans First are dumb?

Sometimes, an artist will give presale tickets or exclusive merch.I'd much rather prefer discounts on tickets considering companies like Ticketmaster add "additional" fees. One time, Billie Eilish or Ariana Grande was giving different colored vinyl r...

• Gig Goer
  • Sometimes, an artist will give presale tickets or exclusive merch. I'd much rather prefer discounts on tickets considering companies like Ticketmaster add "additional" fees. One time, Billie Eilish ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps removing my playlist name and covers!

Spotify keeps removing the cover and name of my playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3k0I87J8Oe4ANrFTTKYsEw?si=1421024a09984ade I am very annoyed. This is not the first time Spotify does this with this specific list!Can anyone help me out?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify keeps removing the cover and name of my playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3k0I87J8Oe4ANrFTTKYsEw?si=1421024a09984ade   I am very annoyed. This is not the first time Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify goes offline

Hi!I have the problem that every time I put the tablet into the attachment Spotify goes offline, i still have a network connection and all other apps works. The tablet i use is an Panasonic toughbook and it's attached to an excavator. Mvh

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have the problem that every time I put the tablet into the attachment Spotify goes offline, i still have a network connection and all other apps works. The tablet i use is an Panasonic toughbo...
  • Gsson95
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App issue. Spotify share to snapchat

So for about 3 weeks now my spotify is having issues sharing to snapchat. Its pissing me off as it won't even share links or post properly. Most recent updates on phone, snapchat and spotify. Samsung Galaxy S22U An example... it double shows or as i ...

• Casual Listener
  • So for about 3 weeks now my spotify is having issues sharing to snapchat. Its pissing me off as it won't even share links or post properly.    Most recent updates on phone, snapchat and s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

listening on discord is now premium

the "listen along" feature on discord is now premium. way to go, spotify. it was completely free a week ago, but your money needs surpass the enjoyment of your users, apparently. well, this goes to show why people are starting to use other platforms ...

• the "listen along" feature on discord is now premium. way to go, spotify. it was completely free a week ago, but your money needs surpass the enjoyment of your users, apparently. well, this goes to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using a dedicated iPad to stream to digital stereo receiver

Just got a new digital stereo receiver (Yamaha R-N602) and thinking through all the various ways I could get Spotify to play on it. My iPhone or Toshiba TV to source Spotify, my computer (in a different room), etc. I don't like to carry my iPhone aro...

• Regular
  • Just got a new digital stereo receiver (Yamaha R-N602) and thinking through all the various ways I could get Spotify to play on it.  My iPhone or Toshiba TV to source Spotify, my computer (in a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[playlist] what if we could see who liked our playlists?

you can see how many likes a playlist has. what if we could see WHO all liked the playlist? we all know that we're nosy like that. i found an old idea that was paused. i want it to get more likes! i know this idea doesn't contribute much to the funct...

• Music Fan
  • you can see how many likes a playlist has. what if we could see WHO all liked the playlist? we all know that we're nosy like that. i found an old idea that was paused. i want it to get more likes! i ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
    Mobile & Desktop
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mood filters not working - iOS

Hi - mood filters are amazing. But recently they disappeared. i tried to do a clean install of Spotify but this did not work i am running iOS 15.4.1 (19E258) Spotify 8.7.38.1353 from UK app store thanks

• Hi - mood filters are amazing. But recently they disappeared.   i tried to do a clean install of Spotify but this did not work   i am running iOS 15.4.1 (19E258)   Spotify&n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mood filters
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide stuff that Spotify insist on showing you!

Hi Guys, 3 things. 1st, i listened maybe 1 episode of a Podcast. It was boring.But now it appears on my front page. There's a big Swastika.But there doesn't seem to be a way to hide this ugly packshot (which i also thought was illegal). There should ...

• Hi Guys,   3 things.   1st, i listened maybe 1 episode of a Podcast. It was boring. But now it appears on my front page. There's a big Swastika. But there doesn't seem to be a way to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album covers not showing when I edit or in library

My Spotify now looks so empty and unflattering without the nice looking album covers, I was adding a song to my Spotify playlist when I realized that all of the album covers where missing and replaced with a small circle. I’ve tried deleting the app,...

7E0541C3-CBAB-4BD0-8553-2A9ED01C644F.jpeg
  • Visitor
  • My Spotify now looks so empty and unflattering without the nice looking album covers, I was adding a song to my Spotify playlist when I realized that all of the album covers where missing and replace...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Discord

Does anyone know how to show that you're ''Listening to Spotify'' in Discord but when you click my profile, it doesn't show which song I'm playing. Instead it will say ''Listening to various playlists.'' I don't want people stalking me.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know how to show that you're ''Listening to Spotify'' in Discord but when you click my profile, it doesn't show which song I'm playing. Instead it will say ''Listening to various playlist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No more option to show missing songs?

Why is the option to show unavailable songs removed from settings? It's very confusing to search for a song from Spotify and eg. the album list or your playlist is just missing that song instead of showing it grayed out if it's unavailable. The fact ...

• Regular
  • Why is the option to show unavailable songs removed from settings? It's very confusing to search for a song from Spotify and eg. the album list or your playlist is just missing that song instead of s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not shown upp

Hi. I have problem with my liked song that I have liked song and they don't show up in my liked song and I can't ether like more than 200 songs. I use spotyfi on Android. Can you help me.

• Hi. I have problem with my liked song that I have liked song and they don't show up in my liked song and I can't ether like more than 200 songs. I use spotyfi on Android. Can you help me. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

List of much played music

Hi My Spotify app does not update the list that shows the most listened music recently. I dont know why. Does anyone of you know what I should do to make that work again? SP

• Hi   My Spotify app does not update the list that shows the most listened music recently. I dont know why. Does anyone of you know what I should do to make that work again?   SP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app

Hi im unable to access music on Spotify when I try to play it just kick me out its happening more then week

• Visitor
  • Hi im unable to access music on Spotify when I try to play it just kick me out its happening more then week
  • Puunu
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I combine to profiles together?

I have to separate profiles that I believe I'm paying premium for. Is there a way to combine the two accounts?One account is under **bleep**.Please help Thank you

• Visitor
  • I have to separate profiles that I believe I'm paying premium for. Is there a way to combine the two accounts? One account is under **bleep**. Please help  Thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to increase your promotion using Spotify codes

Spotify codes offer a new way for users to share and discover amazing content on Spotify. It's as easy as taking a picture. Learn how:Click here:

• Roadie
  • Spotify codes offer a new way for users to share and discover amazing content on Spotify. It's as easy as taking a picture. Learn how: Click here:
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • promotion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes