Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! file format

What is the format of the music file played by Spotify?

• Regular
  • What is the format of the music file played by Spotify?
  • mahlerfan
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Top 50 Charts

Is there a way to find all the top 50 charts the official Spotify profile has made? There's no way to search all the playlists on the Spotify profile so a way to see all of them would be nice. Currently I'm just typing "Top 50" into the search bar an...

• Is there a way to find all the top 50 charts the official Spotify profile has made? There's no way to search all the playlists on the Spotify profile so a way to see all of them would be nice. Curren...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can heart some of my playlists but not others. Why is that?

I can heart some of my playlists but not others. Why is that? (See examples) (I use Soundiiz to transfer playlists to Qobuz but it only works if I heart them first).

• Casual Listener
  • I can heart some of my playlists but not others. Why is that?   (See examples)   (I use Soundiiz to transfer playlists to Qobuz but it only works if I heart them first).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App crahes after pressing play button

Everytime I press the play button, Spotify instantly crashes. I tried rebooting my phone, clearing cache and reinstalling the Spotify App, but the problem still exists on my new Vivo Y72 5G.When I restart the app after crashing, Spotify does not show...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I press the play button, Spotify instantly crashes. I tried rebooting my phone, clearing cache and reinstalling the Spotify App, but the problem still exists on my new Vivo Y72 5G. When I ...
  • ttttingz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

App crashing

I am a Vivo mobile user i had an issue with Spotify that it didn't work whenever I start a song it used to crash but it was fixed, suddenly the app started crashing again today please help me

• I am a Vivo mobile user i had an issue with Spotify that it didn't work whenever I start a song it used to crash but it was fixed, suddenly the app started crashing again today please help me🙏🏻
  • ttttingz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

remote mode issue in smasung watch3 tizen os

hi i bought a samsung watch 3 and i i have some issue with spotify in tizen OS latest version A70 one ui3.1 is my phone first remote mode is not work (connect to bluetooth to use spotify) every thing is connected but its not work thst is the reason i...

• Regular
  • hi i bought a samsung watch 3 and i i have some issue with spotify in tizen OS latest version   A70 one ui3.1 is my phone    first remote mode is not work (connect to bluetooth to ...
  • nhgfpehmfmnd6rh
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a playlist on google nest with a python script

Hello I try to play a spotify playlist on a Google Nest device with a python script.Unfortunately nothing I have tried has worked. Does anyone have an idea? THX

• Casual Listener
  • Hello    I try to play a spotify playlist on a Google Nest device with a python script. Unfortunately nothing I have tried has worked.   Does anyone have an idea?   THX
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home Mini
    Google Nest Mini
    Python
    python api
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app crashed again on Vivo mobiles

When playing a song on Spotify app the app closing automatically bouncing back to mobile home page,this is a issue which Vivo users faced few days a back,now again this issue occurred,which i noticed in my Vivo x70 pro mobile today morning,I tried lo...

• Casual Listener
  • When playing a song on Spotify app the app closing automatically bouncing back to mobile home page,this is a issue which Vivo users faced few days a back,now again this issue occurred,which i noticed...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Group Session has stopped being off by default

Recently Spotify group session has changed to being turned on by default and I cannot find a way to change it back to being off by default. This is private a personal data and therefore should be off by default and only on when people opt in to shari...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently Spotify group session has changed to being turned on by default and I cannot find a way to change it back to being off by default. This is private a personal  data and therefore should ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - I've had enough

Adverts in Podcasts - no thanks Your algorithm to find new music is rubbish I've been a member since 2015 - it started at $9.99 a month currently $18.99 118,000 minutes listened last year - over 2000 artists

• Adverts in Podcasts - no thanks    Your algorithm to find new music is rubbish    I've been a member since 2015 - it started at $9.99 a month currently $18.99   118,000...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My "Liked songs" playlist has 16 songs in it but I cant see them anywhere

Exactly as the title says. My liked songs playlist has 16 songs in it Pictured But I cant find the songs ive liked anywhere. In any of my playlists. Even if I download the liked playlist they dont show up. Ive tried deleting the cache and reinstallin...

Screenshot_20220603-121132_Spotify.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • Exactly as the title says.    My liked songs playlist has 16 songs in it    Pictured   But I cant find the songs ive liked anywhere. In any of my playlists. Even if I d...
  • AlferdPacker
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop gapless playback for specific playlists

Hello! I listen to a lot of instrumental (wordless, lyric-less) music. When I'm listening to a house or EDM playlist, I like the gapless playback and some crossfade between songs. However, some playlists sound strange when subjected to the same treat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I listen to a lot of instrumental (wordless, lyric-less) music. When I'm listening to a house or EDM playlist, I like the gapless playback and some crossfade between songs. However, some playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Spotify share to snapchat bug

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/660986094657208353/976303208005783572/Screenshot_20220517-190011_Snapchat.jpg anybody know how to fix this

• Casual Listener
  • https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/660986094657208353/976303208005783572/Screenshot_20220517-190011_Snapchat.jpg    anybody know how to fix this
  • FTI11
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Preview a song

I’ve been listening to Spotify since before the pandemic and I absolutely love it. However, the ability to preview a song before adding it to a playlist has be taken from the app which makes it harder to discover new music to listen to.

• I’ve been listening to Spotify since before the pandemic and I absolutely love it. However, the ability to preview a song before adding it to a playlist has be taken from the app which makes it harde...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Queue Clearing Itself At Random

I've tried multiple times today to queue tracks from someone else's playlist; I will queue 10-15 tracks, and then check back a moment later, and it only shows 3 that I've queued. Earlier, I noticed that it wasn't showing my queued tracks separate fro...

• Regular
  • I've tried multiple times today to queue tracks from someone else's playlist; I will queue 10-15 tracks, and then check back a moment later, and it only shows 3 that I've queued. Earlier, I noticed t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why wont my playlist play after one song

When I click on a song from my playlist, the next song is a random song not on my playlist. I have logged on and off, updated the app and switched phone on and off and its still doing the same thing. I can't seem to play my playlists

• Visitor
  • When I click on a song from my playlist, the next song is a random song not on my playlist. I have logged on and off, updated the app and switched phone on and off and its still doing the same thing....
  • ReCel
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bug in my player

Two weeks ago after an update, my player on my phone crashed, anyone else experiencing this too?My cell phone is a poco x3 pro

• Two weeks ago after an update, my player on my phone crashed, anyone else experiencing this too? My cell phone is a poco x3 pro
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Only features

How come i van only play xxxtentation features songs and not his Original anymore? Since 3/06/22 around mid day Greenwich time.

• Visitor
  • How come i van only play xxxtentation features songs and not his Original anymore?  Since  3/06/22 around mid day Greenwich time.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't play my Spotify on phone

Hi, I can't play Spotify on phone but Ipad can. I try uninstalled and reinstalled still the same. May I know how.to fox this issue? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I can't play Spotify on phone but Ipad can. I try uninstalled and reinstalled still the same. May I know how.to fox this issue? Thanks.
  • Ctroobs
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tendina delle notifiche

Buongiorno, vorrei capire perché con il nuovo telefono non vedo più la musica in riproduzione nella tendina delle notifiche (che su quello vecchio vedevo)

• Visitor
  • Buongiorno, vorrei capire perché con il nuovo telefono non vedo più la musica in riproduzione nella tendina delle notifiche (che su quello vecchio vedevo)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes