Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Tendina delle notifiche

Buongiorno, vorrei capire perché con il nuovo telefono non vedo più la musica in riproduzione nella tendina delle notifiche (che su quello vecchio vedevo)

• Visitor
  • Buongiorno, vorrei capire perché con il nuovo telefono non vedo più la musica in riproduzione nella tendina delle notifiche (che su quello vecchio vedevo)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre save from tik tok

When you “pre-save” a song from tik tok where does it go? Like is there a special playlist it goes into? Or will I just lose it until I remember to look it up and save it into the playlist I want it in.

• Casual Listener
  • When you “pre-save” a song from tik tok where does it go? Like is there a special playlist it goes into? Or will I just lose it until I remember to look it up and save it into the playlist I want it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Appears On" Gone Again!!!

I run an indie label, all of my artist are connected through "appears on" feature to allow discovery of artist. My streaming numbers have been reduced by almost 85% per artist because you've removed this feature. Please bring it back so we can mainta...

• Visitor
  • I run an indie label, all of my artist are connected through "appears on" feature to allow discovery of artist. My streaming numbers have been reduced by almost 85% per artist because you've removed ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs

In these 3 Bring Me The Horizon albums are missing songs. What's wrong? Edit: fixed

• In these 3 Bring Me The Horizon albums are missing songs. What's wrong?   Edit: fixed
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify lowers music quality when opening canva screen

I am using Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, and listening with Galaxy Buds Live that I just got.I noticed that the music quality is really good everywhere else, but it decreases by a lot, when I open single song view or how ever it should be called, (basically...

• Visitor
  • I am using Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, and listening with Galaxy Buds Live that I just got. I noticed that the music quality is really good everywhere else, but it decreases by a lot, when I open single ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Khmer language in lyrics isn't rendering correctly in spotify web version

Khmer language isn't rendering correctly and is unreadable on web version of Spotify, it seems like Spotify use "spotify-circular" font for rendering but it isn't well support for the language, making it unreadable. this is what incorrect rendered fo...

lynchzival_0-1654050238441.png lynchzival_1-1654050294833.png
  • Khmer language isn't rendering correctly and is unreadable on web version of Spotify, it seems like Spotify use "spotify-circular" font for rendering but it isn't well support for the language, makin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • font
    language
    lyrics
    web
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Conexión net

HolaTengo un receiver onkyo tx 8050 con conexión eternet para escuchar música por internet a través de distintas plataformas como Vtunner y Spotify.Al tratar de conectarme con mi cuenta de Spotify me arroja error en mi usuario y contraseña.Cambio de ...

• Visitor
  • Hola Tengo un receiver onkyo tx 8050 con conexión eternet para escuchar música por internet a través de distintas plataformas como Vtunner y  Spotify. Al tratar de conectarme con mi cuenta de ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium clears my Queue on iPod for no reason

My name BJ NY USA 5-31-22 The Queue on my Spotify Premium App (on iPod; 6th generation) clears itself for no apparent reason. I deliberately leave the app open when I shut my device off. Sometimes, that saves the list. But, don’t dare go online(Wi-Fi...

• Casual Listener
  • My name BJ  NY USA  5-31-22   The Queue on my Spotify Premium App (on iPod; 6th generation)  clears itself for no apparent reason. I deliberately leave the app open when I shut ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App on TV's - how do you use it to control device speakers and not just the TV speaker?

If I use the spotify app from app store on Samsung or LG tv's - I can only play the music on the TV speaker. How can I choose the speaker group like I can from the spotify app on an android or iphone? I only want to use the app on TV to control the m...

• Casual Listener
  • If I use the spotify app from app store on Samsung or LG tv's - I can only play the music on the TV speaker. How can I choose the speaker group like I can from the spotify app on an android or iphone...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Exact Date of Release

I think that a good feature to add would be when the exact date of the song/album has been released. I like to see the stats for how many streams certain artists have accumulated bur unfortunately, you can only see the year of release. Therefore, you...

• Roadie
  • I think that a good feature to add would be when the exact date of the song/album has been released. I like to see the stats for how many streams certain artists have accumulated bur unfortunately, y...
  • internettum
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

App is closed when playing any song.

This app was working fine. Since today morning, when I am playing any song in the app it's not paying and the app is closing immediately..I tried all possibilities to resolve this issue. But it's not solved.Do anyone faced similer kind of issue ? Ple...

• Visitor
  • This app was working fine. Since today morning, when I am playing any song in the app it's not paying and the app is closing immediately..I tried all possibilities to resolve this issue. But it's not...
  • Ravim9001
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Reinstalled windows and lost my liked song

I made a account in 2020 and reinstalled windows in late 2021made a new account after the reinstall and decided to return to my older account recently and found out all my liked songs on the older account are gone

• Visitor
  • I made a account in 2020 and reinstalled windows in late 2021 made a new account after the reinstall and decided to return to my older account recently and found out all my liked songs on the older ...
  • Lionisaac1
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Codes

Spotify Codes offer a brand new way for users to share and discover the amazing content on Spotify. It’s as easy as taking a picture.https://spotifycodes.com

• Roadie
  • Spotify Codes offer a brand new way for users to share and discover the amazing content on Spotify. It’s as easy as taking a picture. https://spotifycodes.com
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • promotion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast next episode bug?

Hi, since some weeks now when I listen to a podcast when an episode is finished instead of playing the next episode the app starts playing some random music that I don't even know and that's so annoying. Anyone is having the same problem or know how ...

• Regular
  • Hi, since some weeks now when I listen to a podcast when an episode is finished instead of playing the next episode the app starts playing some random music that I don't even know and that's so annoy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Now playing app interface

Hey guys, Please change the interface back to the way it was, having the like dislike buttons on either side of the previous/next buttons is really annoying. It was much better when the like button was across from the name of the song. Plus having it...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   Please change the interface back to the way it was, having the like dislike buttons on either side of the previous/next buttons is really annoying. It was much better when the like...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WEB player For Mobile or application

application can be reduce cover album and show lyric ? When iam read lyric and listen to music now Change music why Show me the Cover album i want to read lyric and listening continus why .. i want Show lyric like Web player and small Cover album in ...

• application can be reduce cover album and show lyric ?   When iam read lyric and  listen to music  now Change music  why Show me the Cover album  i want to read ly...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop purging bands for ideological reasons

For some time now Spotify has been removing politically extreme bands, exclusively right wing ones. So while far left groups can spout all the radical and violent rhetoric they want, that privilege isn't extended both ways. Why? Who are you, Spotify,...

• Gig Goer
  • For some time now Spotify has been removing politically extreme bands, exclusively right wing ones. So while far left groups can spout all the radical and violent rhetoric they want, that privilege i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Groups

I have auto made groups like upstairs and everywhere but how do I add or edit one?

• I have auto made groups like upstairs and everywhere but how do I add or edit one?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Album Playback

Hello, I used to be able to click an album in the Spotify app, hit the play button and the app would play the album and afterward, go to an algorithmically generated list of recommendations based on that album. This was great! I also enjoyed being ab...

• Hello, I used to be able to click an album in the Spotify app, hit the play button and the app would play the album and afterward, go to an algorithmically generated list of recommendations based on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i see who is stalking my spotify profile?

I wonder who is likeing my playlists and who is stalking me how can i see that?

• Visitor
  • I wonder who is likeing my playlists and who is stalking me how can i see that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes