Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

folders

folders

It would be cool if you could organise your music into folders. For instance, a ‘morning folder’ or ‘going out folder’ - I have loads of playlists so it would make it much easier to navigate, and for my friends and family members who often use my playlists!

1 Reply

Hi Laurenquelch,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

To make folders for your playlists in the destktop app, you can go to the top left area of the screen and click File -> New Playlist Folder. A new playlist folder will appear in Your Library; you can name it whatever you like and then press Enter (return) to save it to Your Library. Then to add playlists to the folder, simply drag any of your playlists from the Playlists section of Your Library in the left-hand panel of the Spotify app into the folder.

In the mobile app, unfortunately it isn’t possible to create or manage folders to organize your playlists. However, there is an idea for this in the Ideas section of the Spotify Community, here. Even though the status of this idea is “Not Right Now,” if this is something you’re interested in, I recommend voting for it and adding your feedback or suggestions in the comments section.

Have a great day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts