Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

search.page.title

search.page.title

Oops! I guess the web player has a few quirks...

NewCanvas9.jpg

NewCanvas8.jpg

NewCanvas7.jpg

NewCanvas5.jpg

NewCanvas4.jpg

NewCanvas3.jpg

3 Replies

Hi @xchan,

I have looked into the issue and there could be a few reasons why that is happening.

1. This issue can happen if you have Javascripts disabled on your web browser.
  2. Bad connection with the WiFi.
  3. Cut-off loading of the webpage halfway while loading.
  4. Troubleshooting - Try reloading the webpage and all systems should return to normal.

If this answer doesn't satisfy you, feel free to let Spotify's Customer Support know!

Cheers! 🥂 

"If you think this is useful, consider accepting it as a solution or liking it! Thanks...!" 😊 

- Tec-04 (⌧ʙɹıʌи)

I have no affiliation with Spotify (as an employee).

Follow my Spotify

(I can help in English, 简体中文,繁體中文)

Hi @xchan

If this problem still exists, I would recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies. I will provide instructions for Chrome, but most browsers follow a very similar process.

1. Make sure you're on the newest version of Chrome. Click on the hamburger menu and go to Help > About Chrome, or click on this link.

Chrome will auto-update if there is one available.

kaworu_bloodpaw_0-1675347735774.png

2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. On the sidebar, on the same update page, click on Privacy and security, and Clear browsing data, or click this link.

Click on the advanced tab, and select Cookies, Cache, and Hosted app data with the time range set to all time.

kaworu_bloodpaw_1-1675347735779.png

3. Restart Chrome by clicking on the hamburger menu and clicking Exit.

kaworu_bloodpaw_2-1675347735780.png

Now, reopen the web player! 🙂

hey i put the source code into W3Schools and it's not a bug it's something wrong with the source code see

this is an ex:

Screenshot 2023-02-02 10.08.52 AM.png

Suggested posts