Spotify in Slovenia

When we'll get Spotify in Slovenia?

Updated: 2016-01-06

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Country-Spotify-in-Slovenia/idi-p/1298923

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

spotclm

Hello.

Would also like to ask, why Spotify is not in Slovenia?

An EU country right next to Austia, full of international people from US, Canada, Australia, UK. And suddenly I find that Spotify doesn't support Slovenia! ????

I hope it's a simple matter to deal with.

Thank you.

Jaka_Smid

Hi,

I can manage to use Spotify in Slovenia (somehow), but is it possible to use Premium version?

And is this kind of using Spotify legal?

spotclm

For some reason I was actually able to use it as well about a week ago.

But then I did some cleaning and Spotify decided to reinstall itself. And since then it has been saying that it doesn't support Slovenia.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2016-01-06

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Country-Spotify-in-Slovenia/idi-p/1298923

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!