Add song to Spotify please

Solved!
Highlighted

Add song to Spotify please

user-removed
Not applicable
I was wondering if you guys could please add This girl by Laza Morgan. Thanks in advance
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Add song to Spotify please

Community Legend

hey there @user-removed,

when an album or song isn't added, or is removed, it's usually the choice of the artist or label - spotify wants people to enjoy an expanding library of over 30 million tracks but individual copyright decisions aren't theirs to make.

Here's what you can do to get that added:

Hope that helps! ^_^

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Solution!

Community Legend

Spotify won't contact you directly, but I suggest you follow the artist, reach out to the artist and keep your notification settings up to date. That way, you won't miss out 🙂

3 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Community Legend

hey there @user-removed,

when an album or song isn't added, or is removed, it's usually the choice of the artist or label - spotify wants people to enjoy an expanding library of over 30 million tracks but individual copyright decisions aren't theirs to make.

Here's what you can do to get that added:

Hope that helps! ^_^

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
Yes very helpful! So I filled out that form. Is someone going to contact me if it's accepted or is there something else I have to do?
Highlighted
Solution!

Community Legend

Spotify won't contact you directly, but I suggest you follow the artist, reach out to the artist and keep your notification settings up to date. That way, you won't miss out 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS